A Day in the Life of a Dissidia Character

#1MegaMario1000Posted 9/28/2012 5:32:16 AM
Here's how it works. First I fill in a spot on the timeline of a day in the life of WoL, and then the next poster fills in a spot, and then the next poster fulls in a spot, and so on, so forth.

Once we completely fill in a day, we'll move on to another Dissidia character. The person who fills in the last spot on the current character's day gets to choose whose day we do next. In the unlikely event that we run out of Dissidia characters, we will move on to non-Dissidia FF characters.

You do not have to fill in each spot on the day in order. You can fill in any empty spot you want. Also, please BOLD your addition to the day so that we can easily see the newly filled spot.

Now then, let's begin!

Warrior of Light's Day

12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
10 AM - WoL takes his morning light bath, but find's that he's out of that special soap that makes his skin shine brighter.
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM -
3 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
7 PM -
8 PM -
9 PM -
10 PM -
11 PM -

---
Like giant robots? Watch these two great shows if you haven't already!
http://tinyurl.com/ttglep1 ======= http://tinyurl.com/ggundamep1
#2gamingratPosted 9/28/2012 5:36:16 AM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
10 AM - WoL takes his morning light bath, but find's that he's out of that special soap that makes his skin shine brighter.
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM -
3 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
7 PM -goes out to dinner with the Cosmos heros, who all left their wallets at home, forcing WoL to pay
8 PM -
9 PM -
10 PM -
11 PM -
#3Hail_FlandrePosted 9/28/2012 5:54:55 AM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM -
3 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
7 PM -goes out to dinner with the Cosmos heros, who all left their wallets at home, forcing WoL to pay
8 PM - drives back home with his Lightmoblie. Unfortunately, it's out of gas.
9 PM -
10 PM -
11 PM -
---
Ignore my failed grammar.
#4XBladeWielderPosted 9/28/2012 7:37:50 AM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM -
3 PM - WoL repairs his balls, broken by his swords.
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
7 PM -goes out to dinner with the Cosmos heroes, who all left their wallets at home, forcing WoL to pay
9 PM -
10 PM -
11 PM -
---
Yeah...
#5MegaMario1000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 2:57:08 PM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM - WoL fights a random battle and wins, but upon attempting his victory pose, he somehow slams the hilt of his sword into a very sensitive location.
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
7 PM -goes out to dinner with the Cosmos heroes, who all left their wallets at home, forcing WoL to pay
9 PM -
10 PM -
11 PM -

---
#6pichttPosted 9/28/2012 9:56:23 PM(edited)
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM -
3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
2 PM - WoL fights a random battle and wins, but upon attempting his victory pose, he somehow slams the hilt of his sword into a very sensitive location.
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
9 PM -
10 PM -BATHE IN THE LIGHT!!!!!! (artificial light)
11 PM -
---
Let's move to http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/ dood
.-- .... -.-- -.. .. -.. -.-- --- ..- - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . - .... .. ... ..--..
#7SimmedonPosted 9/28/2012 10:12:34 PM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM - "Welcome to Corneria." "I like swords." "Welcome to Corneria." "I like swords."
WoL awakes realizing that it was all a nightmare.

3 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
9 PM -
11 PM -
---
FC in profile.
"Tell me, how many times have you heard those very words?" ~Yuri Lowell
#8MegaMario1000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 2:41:15 AM
12 AM -
1 AM -
2 AM - "Welcome to Corneria." "I like swords." "Welcome to Corneria." "I like swords."
3 AM - Finding himself unable to get back to sleep, WoL leaves his bed to get a midnight snack, but finds that his cabinets are empty, even though he was sure he bought groceries just yesterday.
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
9 PM -
11 PM -

---
#9CrayonBoyPosted 9/29/2012 3:13:53 AM
12 AM -
1 AM -
3 AM - Finding himself unable to get back to sleep, WoL leaves his bed to get a midnight snack, but finds that his cabinets are empty, even though he was sure he bought groceries just yesterday.
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM -
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
9 PM -
11 PM - "Firion, what are you doing in my bed?"
#10Hail_FlandrePosted 9/29/2012 3:17:25 AM(edited)
12 AM -
1 AM -
4 AM -
5 AM -
6 AM - After a nice cup of coffee, WoL continues his gaming session, beating 000 with Lv1 gear.
7 AM -
8 AM -
9 AM -
11 AM -
12 PM -
1 PM -
4 PM -
5 PM -
6 PM -
9 PM -
11 PM - "Firion, what are you doing in my bed?"
---
Ignore my failed grammar.