Which type of settings in PvP do you think is the most fair?

#1RockmanALPosted 9/29/2012 5:20:47 AM
settings in PvP - Results (49 votes)
Just put everything on (equips/acc/summons/assist)
30.61% (15 votes)
no equip only
0% (0 votes)
no acc only
4.08% (2 votes)
no equip/acc
6.12% (3 votes)
no assist
2.04% (1 votes)
no equip/acc/summon
14.29% (7 votes)
nothing (no equip/acc/summon/assist)
26.53% (13 votes)
others (please specify)
16.33% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Trying my first poll after months I can finally post one :/

and I've been curious

---------------------

I'm fine with any,

just that some people around me said no equip/acc is alot more fair than everything on

i personally think that at least the equip should be put on (because some character has too low stat basics)

I'm not sure about the acc though (i like it being-off because i'm not good at setting accs)
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures
ONLY
#2AruaruuPosted 9/29/2012 5:33:27 AM
Arcade.
---
OMG new pogeymanz discovered!
http://i.imgur.com/spjeJ.png
#3aerisfanboyPosted 9/29/2012 5:42:59 AM
Other.

Official.
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Dueling Network username: aerisfanboy
#4RockmanAL(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 7:38:23 AM
aerisfanboy posted...
Other.

Official.

what's the official rules/settings :/ ? i've never seen one/played one
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures
ONLY
#5pichttPosted 9/29/2012 10:15:03 AM
It's there. just change rule around and you will see.
---
Let's move to http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/ dood
.-- .... -.-- -.. .. -.. -.-- --- ..- - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . - .... .. ... ..--..
#6YonKitoTaoshibePosted 9/29/2012 12:18:39 PM
RockmanAL posted...
aerisfanboy posted...
Other.

Official.

what's the official rules/settings :/ ? i've never seen one/played one

It basically bans 100% breakable Accessories and Artifacts. Pretty much a way to ensure that one's item farming isn't the sole reason for their victory.
And it's easy to have mixed feelings about it. Common sense dictates not to use Destruction Resin (+16 ATK) in a PvP match, and Chocobo Feather (+100% EXP) is a staple of EXP-based builds.
On the other hand, Artifacts are tedious to generate, and they may or may not have "broken" effects. One can have mixed feelings on this effect of the ruleset alone.
---
He summoned the crowd ... and said to them, "Whoever wishes to come after me must first deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me" Mark 8:34
#7BlueReckoningPosted 9/29/2012 12:22:00 PM
Other: Official rule set. Gets rid of Jobs and Artifacts.
---
"North Dakota doesn't exist, much like Sonic restaurants. I hear people talking about them but I've never seen any."
-- sfcalimari
#8Mad_CartoonistPosted 9/29/2012 3:20:46 PM
@TC: See? I told you - -"
Anything is considered fair as long as there's no Breakables (i wasn't thinking of Artifacts since it's been ages that I tried to generate one).
---
President of the [SEEF] Club. Members: 25
Read my fictions at M_C's Insane Blog [http://wp.me/2gBDt] (See 'quote' for more info)
#9YonKitoTaoshibePosted 9/29/2012 4:16:08 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
@TC: See? I told you - -"
Anything is considered fair as long as there's no Breakables (i wasn't thinking of Artifacts since it's been ages that I tried to generate one).

Don't blame you. It's pretty tedious, and the results aren't always worthwhile.
Having 'em banned in PvP seems kinda odd, though. I mean, if they drop, you just did the other guy a favor. Abilities are technically random, but gear tends to give like Abilities after repeated drops. I have a glove that went from +58% EXP & +12% Regen to +71% EXP & +10% Regen. Coincidence? I think not, especially since I re-rolled the dice on its Abilities a couple times. He can't use them right away, but next time around he could come and hamstring you with a superior version of what you came at him with (provided it was solely equipment that gave you the edge).
But Valor of Qu'Bia is just too powerful. +16ATK &+BRV? As if Destruction Resin/Incense wasn't OP'd enough.
Yeah, I've a couple minor peeves against the Official ruleset.
---
He summoned the crowd ... and said to them, "Whoever wishes to come after me must first deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me" Mark 8:34
#10LonelyGarugaPosted 9/29/2012 5:01:20 PM
Official is the way to go.

By the way, Qu'Bia accessories are exclusive to the Labyrinth and can only be obtained by hacking or downloading a file that was hacked (the 100% save files, for example). Resins, Incenses, and a few other accessories like Chocobo and Phoenix related ones are the only obtainable breakable accessories.