The Quitting Returner CII.V: Realtime Train Suplexing

#1LunarSilhouettePosted 7/28/2014 2:44:27 PM
Is that how you do decimals with Roman numerals? Whatever.

So the last topic (which not so mysteriously vanished) brought up other FFs with Type-0's battle system. I brought up the possibility of suplexing trains in real time, as such things are my duty as the undisputed QR King.

Now how about a Dissidia Type-0? Heroes (and maybe villains) brought together in three person parties for action rpg goodness.

Considering the Dissidia conflict IS about a war between Harmony and Discord, I think the system from another war story would transition quite well.

Alternatively, it could dive into the original conflict involving Omega, Shinryu, and the Lufenians.

And of course, Sabin would be playable, he would have Suplex, and the Phantom Train would be a boss.

Look how ontopic this is!
---
Mc: *Makes cat noises*. Yukari: "I-Is that a fox?", Mc: "It's a cat, dammit!" - Persona 3 Portable
#2ShihaliPosted 7/28/2014 4:24:18 PM
I would prefer numbering it CII-2. :D

The concept of a Dissidia Type-0 is hard for me to differentiate from a Dissidia Musou (Dynasty Warriors with Dissidia characters). What would some meaningful differences be?
#3Mad_CartoonistPosted 7/28/2014 4:45:02 PM
And here I was wondering what happened to the QR topic in my active msg list.
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (35)
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]
#4ZeoPamasterPosted 7/28/2014 9:02:42 PM(edited)
Shihali posted...
The concept of a Dissidia Type-0 is hard for me to differentiate from a Dissidia Musou (Dynasty Warriors with Dissidia characters). What would some meaningful differences be?

I dunno, it having some depths in combat? lmao. dynasty warriors get boring fast for me, and I've only played 2 games. not sure how it got to, what, DW6?8?

the topic got abducted by aliens. was my toilet pun THAT bad... that s***ty?! <_< oh hue hue I so funnahy
---
I used my iphone as a controller before.It works but one it ain't pretty and two,wtf I DID THIS TO FEEL BUTTONS NOT FLAT CHESTED PHONE.-Mecha
#5LunarSilhouette(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 9:23:10 PM
Hey now, at least let the topic reach the second page before you start dropping potentially dangerous puns.
---
Mc: *Makes cat noises*. Yukari: "I-Is that a fox?", Mc: "It's a cat, dammit!" - Persona 3 Portable
#6ZeoPamasterPosted 7/28/2014 9:25:01 PM
;_; THE TEMPTATION WAS TOO STRONG LUNAR.
---
I used my iphone as a controller before.It works but one it ain't pretty and two,wtf I DID THIS TO FEEL BUTTONS NOT FLAT CHESTED PHONE.-Mecha
#7pichttPosted 7/28/2014 10:13:51 PM
Why is the "Mah loveliesII" topic got closed? D:
---
Let's move to http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/ dood
.-- .... -.-- -.. .. -.. -.-- --- ..- - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . - .... .. ... ..--..
#8KeyToTruth12Posted 7/28/2014 10:52:00 PM
That's what I wanna know!
---
Visit my blog! [http://keytotruth12.wordpress.com]
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
#9Susan0Posted 7/28/2014 11:42:41 PM
is this lunar our lunar or another lunar
---
Official Windginger of Dota 2 boards
Like the Wind!
#10ZeoPamasterPosted 7/28/2014 11:57:28 PM
pichtt posted...
Why is the "Mah loveliesII" topic got closed? D:

because it's offtopic right from the start? <_<
---