love this game...the other thread seems to delved into a loop argument...

#1gamemaster712Posted 5/14/2012 12:11:11 PM
Infectedglory posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
Infectedglory posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
JMBoote posted...

Thats pretty rare. I would think the majority of people would just pirate it once they saw how easy it is. Also Phoenix Wright isn't even a game to be walkthroughed of. Once you watch the walkthroughs the game wouldn't be interesting anymore for people so they won't have to buy it. Phoenix Wright is a plot based game and watching walkthroughs is like watching movies on the internet.

i wanted to learn more, Ace attorney wiki helped with that, then i know i had to play it regardless, already finished the game multiple times, with case 4 & 5 on the top of my list. i even went so far as to write a top 10 on gamefaqs for characters (sans villains, will do one later on). digital or physical release, i'll buy one way or another, since there's still a few things not completely cleared up.

Huh? You actually watch the walkthroughs and read the ace attorney wiki before you actually play the game? Doesn't that ruin everything for you? I myself read the Ace Attorney wiki but thats only after I beat the game and I wanted to check trivia that I missed.

not really, i just wanted to experience things for myself, like finding out that Mikagami is only 26... watching the game, and playing it yourself, very different feelings, plus i wanted to show my support. great moments of an Ace attorney game need to be revisited (like the other day i replayed case 1 just to see the epic breakdown at the end... ^__^)
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#2InfectedgloryPosted 5/14/2012 9:51:05 PM
If you make a new thread I'd suggest removing all those quotes.
#3PsycholockPosted 5/14/2012 10:30:20 PM
So how many people who read Japanese have played the game around here?

I need someone to agree with me on the proclamation of Ban-chan as the most charismatic malapert ever.