Hare Club?

#1torNATEoPosted 11/21/2011 2:30:34 PM
Ok, I've found the Hare Club, and I've cleaned several of their fossils. (Six so far, I think.) I got a Diamond Jewel Rock for the very first one, but that's all I've gotten. What else is the purpose of this place? Do I ever get any more rewards for reaching a certain number of fossils cleaned, or is it the score of those fossils?
---
Brawl FC= Nate= 3952-7825-8662
#2LightHawKnightPosted 11/21/2011 2:33:23 PM
Every 10 fossils is what I think. I have done 40 now.

---
If I need you I'll give you a signal.' What signal?" I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl
Official Knight of Gamefaqs
#3torNATEo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 3:08:32 PM
Ok, cool. Thanks for the info!

Was your reward a diamond every time, or did the prizes get better as you cleaned more?
---
#4LightHawKnightPosted 11/21/2011 3:32:19 PM
IIRC they got better as time went on, but they were just gems, which are useless, since you get so much money easily.

---
If I need you I'll give you a signal.' What signal?" I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl
#5torNATEo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:00:07 PM
This might seem like a dumb question, but I keep seeing everyone say that it's so easy to get money in this game. I'm not very far into the story, so maybe I just haven't gotten to that part yet, but where is it that everyone is making all this cash from?
---
#6LightHawKnightPosted 11/21/2011 4:39:52 PM
It isn't really that hard to grind out those jewel rocks and clean and sell the jewels. I know I got my sonar upgraded in size, and ability to search out better parts right away, even before progressing the story and shortly afterwards got everything I needed to fully upgrade every tool, sonar and case shortly afterwards. Since you find a lot of double pearls, diamonds, etc.

---
#7HydreigoonPosted 11/21/2011 6:14:17 PM
Double Pearls pretty much make this game into easy mode very early on. Grind for them and soon you'll have everything. I'm already gonna finish the sonar upgrades in record time, seriously this is too easy.
---
Welcome to the Banlist WTFery, where the world of YGO just got flipped harder than a topdecked Morphing Jar...
#8ShoyroPosted 11/21/2011 9:16:07 PM
I took the time to do all 100 fossils for the Hare Club. you get a reward every 10 successful fossils. alternating between a jewel and something else, usually icons or a sonar Cover or two, but as you get towards the end, you get Squirth (the Earth Chicken) as an egg fossil, and if you succeed in doing all 100, you get a gold fossil. q
uality of your work doesn't matter, as long as you score at least 80 points on every single one.

Word of caution. the last 25 fossils contain the giant and double sided ones, so I STRONGLY recommend keeping a steady supply of Time Plus and saving every two successful fossils. I recommend restocking on Time Plus whenever you have less than six of them.

and another note, NO, giant and double sided fossil rocks don't have "pressure points" so the Busterprobe will be a waste of time or money
#9LightHawKnightPosted 11/21/2011 9:33:34 PM

I took the time to do all 100 fossils for the Hare Club. you get a reward every 10 successful fossils. alternating between a jewel and something else, usually icons or a sonar Cover or two, but as you get towards the end, you get Squirth (the Earth Chicken) as an egg fossil, and if you succeed in doing all 100, you get a gold fossil. q
uality of your work doesn't matter, as long as you score at least 80 points on every single one.

Word of caution. the last 25 fossils contain the giant and double sided ones, so I STRONGLY recommend keeping a steady supply of Time Plus and saving every two successful fossils. I recommend restocking on Time Plus whenever you have less than six of them.

and another note, NO, giant and double sided fossil rocks don't have "pressure points" so the Busterprobe will be a waste of time or money

Errgg, I don't know if I want to get to 100.... 60 more, but if it is not with Kl33N, I really don't want to do it.... Since I pretty much burned myself out cleaning every single fossil I came across and when I got past Ilium I couldn't clean any more... Now I just get above 50 and let Kl33N do all the hard work, since he can get to 90.

---
#10ShoyroPosted 11/21/2011 9:39:55 PM
you don't have to do a marathon run and do them all in one go, you can pace yourself and do a few at a time. The game keeps track of how many you completed so far.