How do team skills work?

#1jadenTensenPosted 12/6/2011 5:31:31 PM
It seems like no matter what I pair my F-Raptor with, the team skills wont work.
---
Eye liek bois!!!!
#2SystemNynePosted 12/6/2011 6:12:06 PM
jadenTensen posted...
It seems like no matter what I pair my F-Raptor with, the team skills wont work.

I think it has something to do with their fossilary info, like diet, era, element, ect.

But it seems like when I pair certain Vivosaurs that seem compatible, they aren't, and I'm not sure why.
---
Head of the "Competitive Fossil Fighters" project.
http://fossilfighter.wikispaces.com/
#3HydreigoonPosted 12/6/2011 10:38:12 PM
Probably Diet and Era. Hoplo + Lambeo + Brachio are compatible.
---
then I took an arrow in the knee
#4Ravenmore1Posted 12/7/2011 9:43:51 AM
F-raptor is one from the original game. Like the original game it only works with Japanese vivosaurs for the team skill. And by that I mean dinosaurs that have Japan as the location found in ones Fossilary. Unfortunately it has to be paired with two specific Japanese vivosaurs: Futabi and Mihu.

A word of warning though. If Futabi is super evolved by a gold fossil you will lose the team skill.
#5jadenTensen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 2:43:33 PM
Ok, thank you
---
Eye liek bois!!!!
#6EkaruPosted 12/7/2011 7:44:03 PM
SystemNyne posted...
But it seems like when I pair certain Vivosaurs that seem compatible, they aren't, and I'm not sure why.

I've found that the best method is, except for things like the Japanese-only vivosaurs and, to an extent, the boneysaurs, it's best to goof around until you figure out what works and what doesn't. I gave up trying to use things like Era and Diet a long time ago. XP (There's also the Japanese wiki with the actual 31 or so compatibility groups. We should probably bring that over at some point.)
#7goojirooPosted 12/11/2011 9:01:33 PM
there's japanese wiki about this, and i already used it.