How to get back to Sea floor Cavern.

#1jimengrocksPosted 12/24/2011 11:23:22 AM
I missed a few fossils down in there and i want to go back there. But how??
#2RaptressPosted 12/24/2011 12:11:43 PM
As far as anyone knows, there is no way to go back. You can hope to get lucky in the shop, through the Team Plaza rewards, transfer from the first game (if the vivosaur existed in that one anyway), or you can start a new game + and get back to that point in the story again.
#3dragonquestmanPosted 12/24/2011 1:45:00 PM
It's impossible to go back after you move on.
---
Now playing Fossil Fighters Champions, DQ8, DQ6
Would like to play: Zelda Skyward Sword. Need help on FFC? Go see my quote. Wiki username: Dinoman3
#4ShoyroPosted 12/24/2011 2:23:50 PM
jimengrocks posted...
I missed a few fossils down in there and i want to go back there. But how??

You can't go back sadly, but thankfully postgame, you can still find their fossils scattered across different dig sites, For locations, look at the questions section and check out my question. If you're missing any that are one of the first 100, you can just send their fossils over from the first game.
#5jimengrocks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2011 2:51:59 PM
hmmm. Hey, is there diffrent dig sites where the fossils form sea floor cavern are?
#6SkyeacreonPosted 12/25/2011 7:03:51 PM
jimengrocks posted...
hmmm. Hey, is there diffrent dig sites where the fossils form sea floor cavern are?

Megalo, Cryo, Angato, and Centro can all be transferred from the original game. Archaeo can be found on the Bare Bones Brigade Base beach (just wear the head mask...). I haven't found an alternate location for Terata yet, sorry.
#7SkyeacreonPosted 12/25/2011 7:40:59 PM
Please excuse my double post, but Vreeska posted on another forum that Terata could be found in the cave section of Hot Springs Heights. I suppose you could just wear a yellow mask, but keep in mind that they would be extremely rare.
#8jimengrocks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 12:52:05 PM
Ive just heard that you can transport you fossils from the first game to the second using the fossil cannon. Can any of you tell me how to do it.
#9jimengrocks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 10:58:00 AM
Can someone plz just tell me how to transport vivosaurs or fossils from the first game to the new one! Plz,I Really want some of the vivosaurs from sea floor cavern! PLZ?
#10EkaruPosted 12/28/2011 11:44:41 AM
It's very easy. You will need two DSes, though:

1. Load rocks into the fossil cannon in Fossil Fighters 1.

2. Put said game into Tag Mode as you would normally use the fossil cannon in that game.

3. In Champions, load your save file and go to Multiplayer. Then, choose "Local Play". From there, choose "Receive Cannon Fire".

4. Choose to receive cannon fire from the original Fossil Fighters game.

That's pretty much it. Something like that.