Who here loved Warrior Within?

#1STN79Posted 5/26/2012 3:31:29 AM(edited)
I can't be the only one.
Okay so the Music is odd and out of place,
The original voice actor from sands of time was replaced and then there's the whole Emo Prince thing going on.
Still I really liked the game and I've replayed it on many occasions.
The fighting system was alot of fun. So many ways to dispatch your enemies.
That part towards the end with the sand Wraith was cool too.
As for the music yeah I'm not normally into heavy metal.
I never listened to Godsmack in my life until I played this and somehow I liked it.

This game was still really good. Now who's with me?
#2dark_mannequinPosted 6/24/2012 5:27:50 PM
It was fun but clearly rushed and it hurts. But I love games with lots of unlockables and concept art.
---
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
PSN: TheIconJBG
#3STN79(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 11:30:07 PM
Well considering each game in the original trilogy was made only 1 year apart I'd say they were all rushed. In some ways Warrior within is still my favorite. I've always liked darker chapters in things like movies and videogames. I did miss the original Prince voice actor though.
#4dark_mannequinPosted 6/25/2012 4:19:53 AM
In spite of that release schedule, I never ran into a load of glitches in Two Thrones. In fact, the only one I can remember is infinite sand during the Twin boss fight. And I'll hardly complain about that one. TT just looks more polished than WW.
---
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
PSN: TheIconJBG
#5IwasvidgamzzzPosted 6/27/2012 5:45:25 PM
WW was easily my favorite of the trilogy. Only thing that bothered me was the glitches.
#6TheCyborgNinjaPosted 7/14/2012 12:41:31 AM
When I was a teenager I liked Shadi's butt. It was probably the highlight of the game for me. The first and Forgotten Sands are the only games in the "Sands of Time" series I would consider great.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo