easiest 5 episodes to S rank?

#1TheRatedR_ViperPosted 2/22/2012 12:40:00 AM
Also can i S rank them on easy and then play the hidden episode on normal
---
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5106/tkoheditorsolid.png
#2SouloAscianPosted 2/22/2012 3:04:12 AM
I can't tell you which is easiest but I can say that you can easily get 5 S Ranks in a single playthrough if not more. And yes, you can beat the game on Easy to unlock the hidden episode, and play that Chapter on Normal, although it won't shortcut unlock any Trophies, so there's really no point in doing that.

Check out my topic about S-Rank and Trophy Tips.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
#3kaliskonigPosted 2/22/2012 3:24:17 AM
I've done the first six episodes so far and have gotten s rank with minimal effort. Its not that hard just do ur best to get greats on the triangle prompts and fill up your r2 burst as fast as possible and you're good.
#4TheRatedR_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 3:29:02 AM

I can't tell you which is easiest but I can say that you can easily get 5 S Ranks in a single playthrough if not more. And yes, you can beat the game on Easy to unlock the hidden episode, and play that Chapter on Normal, although it won't shortcut unlock any Trophies, so there's really no point in doing that.

Check out my topic about S-Rank and Trophy Tips.

thanks , and i've already beaten normal , i just wanted the secret episode quicker
---
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5106/tkoheditorsolid.png
#5megax11Posted 2/22/2012 7:31:31 AM
I started the game on hard. I always start my games on hard, to get the most out of them. Having said that, getting S rank on hard isn't easy. I've gotten 2 S ranks on the 13 episodes I've been through thus far.

I refuse to unlock S ranks on easy, as there would be no challenge. Only way my S ranks will come, is on hard.
---
The Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony fanboy. PSWii60DSP FTW! 1306 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28