Just how big was Asura the Destructor?(spoilers)

#1Merc123Posted 4/25/2012 2:59:57 PM
It looked like he was bigger than the earth, but then Charkravartin sent what looked like the moon at him, or was that just a huge moonlike thing that he summoned and he was much smaller than it......then it looked like he was flinging planets and the sun at him. What do you guys think?
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#2SepirorcPosted 4/25/2012 4:03:02 PM
I think Asura was about as big as the karma fortress. Chakravartin was huge. If you look at him he had different universes around him. He was hurling planets or meteorites at asura and blowing up other universes' suns.
---
If you want to paint a room yellow, and have 3 cans of paint: Orange, Blue, and Green, What do you do?
#3ARMs7777Posted 4/27/2012 6:51:42 AM
Asura the Destructor and Charkravartin is probably the same size as the Karma. Assault mode Asura the Destructor probably shrunk down to normal size cause its pretty clear that that moon like object was indeed the moon of the earth.

Charkravartin is the creator and god of the universe so i guess he was just creating and throwing small sized planets and suns at asure to go with the theme.
#4RedXJWPosted 4/27/2012 2:35:01 PM
Its more like Chakravartin created a moon bigger than the solar system since Asura is big enough to wrap his arms around the earth (illustrations sections say he can ). So going by that Chakravartin's golden form is even bigger since it was light-years away from the solar system and you can still see from earth.
#5TentionPosted 4/29/2012 9:57:24 AM
he was about the size of the karma fortress, yes. and the object CV threw at asura was definitely not earths moon, it was something a thousand times bigger.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#6GoombacrusherPosted 4/29/2012 1:52:40 PM(edited)
RedXJW posted...
Its more like Chakravartin created a moon bigger than the solar system since Asura is big enough to wrap his arms around the earth (illustrations sections say he can ). So going by that Chakravartin's golden form is even bigger since it was light-years away from the solar system and you can still see from earth.

Not to mention entire Solar Systems were being drawn in by Chakravartin's gravity.
---
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23BringBackToonami
Get Adult Swim to permanently bring back the greatest programming block ever!
#7MetalSonicSwordPosted 4/29/2012 6:04:40 PM
Sepirorc posted...
I think Asura was about as big as the karma fortress. Chakravartin was huge. If you look at him he had different universes around him. He was hurling planets or meteorites at asura and blowing up other universes' suns.

those were galaxies, not universes.
Learn what the word universe means
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la
#8SepirorcPosted 5/1/2012 6:19:44 AM
MetalSonicSword posted...
Sepirorc posted...

Does it matter? Was it so important to be so insulting and rude to correct me?
---
If you want to paint a room yellow, and have 3 cans of paint: Orange, Blue, and Green, What do you do?
#9vgman94Posted 5/3/2012 12:49:34 PM
Sepirorc posted...
MetalSonicSword posted...
Sepirorc posted...

Does it matter? Was it so important to be so insulting and rude to correct me?

He wasn't quite that rude. And correcting someone isn't rude. Learning isn't a bad thing, right? Either way, Chakravartin was large enough to be the size of a Supermassive Black Hole, I surmise. In fact, if Asura is only the size of the Earth, he shouldn't even be visible compared to Chakravartin. But well, this isn't a game that cares much for scale as epicness. And it does epicness well.