Compel me to buy the DLC

#1Semi45aPosted 4/26/2012 12:00:34 AM
When I can just watch them on youtube
---
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2Musashi234Posted 4/26/2012 12:25:39 AM
Number 1
Its More satisfying to do it yourself rather than someone do it for you.
Number 2
Its well worth it to show you support the project being that this game didn't sell to well.
Number 3
You can actually say you beat it without saying "yeah I saw it on youtube"
Number 4.
For the first time I can actually say this DLC is so worth the purchase because it wraps everything else up so nicely unlike when you had to pay for the true ending of Prince of Persia
Number 5.
Just do it lol
---
PSN:: Thiskidzfromdr
#3GoombacrusherPosted 4/26/2012 3:43:19 AM
Because the battles are actually fun to play
---
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23BringBackToonami
Get Adult Swim to permanently bring back the greatest programming block ever!
#4G0DofD34THPosted 4/26/2012 3:40:01 PM
1. Did you enjoy the game?

2. Do you like DLC that is legitimately off the disc?

3. Do you like getting what you paid for?

If you answer any of these yes then yeah you should get the DLC. But by your logic i shouldnt buy any games....i can just watch it on youtube.
If you do choose it know its worth 7 bucks any day. Break it down if it was all a set of downloadable episodes. They would charge probly 10 to 15$ per act, and 6 episodes per act its pretty good. Now 7$ for 4 EPIC EPICNESS episodes and you have a rare, REALLY RARE case of capcom not violating you in a very uncomfotable spot.....its like they gave a reacharound for once....
#5maiden1993Posted 4/26/2012 3:46:41 PM
I don't have to.
#6Game JesterPosted 4/26/2012 5:22:50 PM
There is no reason strong enough to compel you to buy the DLC. Having the buy the ending is just plain ridiculous and seeing how this wasn't much of a game to begin with you may as well just watch it on youtube. Videos are already up and waiting.
#7Merc123Posted 4/26/2012 5:27:17 PM
IMO watching on youtube is kind of lame. Might as well go watch Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy on youtube as well, oh and MGS and all the other cut scene heavy games.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#8G1243Posted 4/26/2012 7:08:30 PM
Game Jester posted...
There is no reason strong enough to compel you to buy the DLC. Having the buy the ending is just plain ridiculous and seeing how this wasn't much of a game to begin with you may as well just watch it on youtube. Videos are already up and waiting.

quoted for truth

capcom, the only company that provides the true ending as DLC (along with having disc-locked content)
#9GoombacrusherPosted 4/26/2012 7:14:14 PM
G1243 posted...

capcom, the only company that provides the true ending as DLC (along with having disc-locked content)

Okay that simply isn't true. Isn't something similar going on with Mass Effect right now?
---
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23BringBackToonami
Get Adult Swim to permanently bring back the greatest programming block ever!
#10G1243Posted 4/26/2012 11:57:57 PM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
G1243 posted...

Okay that simply isn't true. Isn't something similar going on with Mass Effect right now?

Nope. The thing going on with ME is that they are "elaborating" on the ending(s), to differentiate it more, which is what fans of the game had issues with. And secondly, it's FREE.