Why isn't this game dropping in price yet?

#1agrissaPosted 4/29/2012 6:34:14 PM(edited)
There are a lot of us waiting to buy it at $30! This is one of those games that should get a boost in sales from a price drop.....bcz everyone know what they're getting with games these days. $60 is a bit steep for an interactive anime for most, but $30 would be a price that's just right.

I just hope this isn't one of those niche games that takes long time to drop in price, or becomes impossible to find later on.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#2TheRaiderNationPosted 4/29/2012 7:23:15 PM

I've been waiting for a price drop as well, I'll pick this game up when it drops to $30 as well! I figured it would at least be $39.99 by now. 

I agree, this does seem a little steep at $60

#3Zwei79Posted 4/29/2012 8:36:09 PM
They have to try and make profit so its going to take a while

I think you should buy it now though its a great game
#4Musashi234Posted 4/30/2012 7:19:39 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.
---
PSN:: Thiskidzfromdr
#5ChronosknightPosted 4/30/2012 8:32:58 AM
I'm waiting for a price drop on this and Ninja Gaiden III. Some times the price goes down in a few months, some times it takes much longer than it should. Like El Shaddai.

Fortunately I have Witcher 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles to tide me over.
#6KerberosPanzerPosted 5/1/2012 8:14:09 AM
Price drops happen when the stores start to get overstocked and people start selling the game. Example, Mass Effect 3 is $39.99 right now because of consumers started selling it after they seen the godawful ending, even though it released later than Asura's Wrath.
---
Visually, TVR doesn't do subtle, and the Sagaris is like being poked in they eye with an electric cattle prod.
#7flairePosted 5/2/2012 8:23:57 AM
it is down to about $40 on amazon already. it has only been about 2.5 months sheesh.
---
So many games......So little time.......
#8agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:37:22 PM
Some games drop in price in like 2 weeks.....while some never seems to drop in price ever. There's like no set pattern, so one really have to check every so often to know....
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#9vgman94Posted 5/3/2012 11:35:56 AM
People, the game has enough quality to deserve being bought at at least 40$. And having personally played the DLC, it's pretty legitimate unlike many other games (In other words, it isn't disc-locked and is an actual download) Don't think about Capcom's greed, think about CC2 and their quality work. Shouldn't they be rewarded for that work?
#10bnui_ransderPosted 5/3/2012 9:55:47 PM
Dont worry, I just bought this game so the price WILL drop. This happens to me every time I buy a game.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bnui