DLC please not aother arcade game

#1kinglennoxPosted 9/22/2010 1:41:58 AM
i liked case zero it was good and cheap but i would have rather them 200 achievement points gone on the dead rising 2 score.

gamertag: Luke Hart
#2MrPinkOfCanadaPosted 9/22/2010 3:36:23 AM
Arcade game please. Not another DLC.

DLC just forces fans of both consoles (who buy games primarily on PS3) to buy the game twice.

And while I see the benefit to the developers in doing it that way, I see it as a slap in the face for consumers.

Case Zero sold so well because it wasn't restricted by the need to have a disc in the tray to play.

Case West would be much better off if it's the same way, better for everyone, not just 360 fanboys.

Frank should just be added to the main game post release for co-op play in a separate patch.
#3kinglennox(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2010 4:15:32 AM
i personly would like my dead rising 2 score to be 1400 achievement points, so do you not think and dlc will come out for the main game?
#4MrPinkOfCanadaPosted 9/22/2010 6:34:16 AM
^I think a lot of DLC will come. For both versions. They're going to milk this game hard. They could add points and trophies through plenty of different kinds of content.

Just with the way Case Zero was released as an arcade game it sold gangbusters and the very quick announcement of this new Case West I'd lean more toward this being another arcade game to be released probably within a month of Dead Rising 2's release, hopefully as another arcade game as it will definitely achieve the same sales success, perhaps DLC wouldn't be as profitable, who knows.

We'll see though, I wouldn't like buying the game twice, but I love Dead Rising that much so if I had to it'd be worth it for me.
#5BIGMIKEWWE1Posted 9/22/2010 6:45:50 AM
i rather have a arcade game
---
XBL GAMERTAG: BIGMIKEWWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmxV6AJ9l6o check that out
#6kinglennox(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2010 7:10:14 AM
i get your point about not being as profitable if it's a arcade game you don't have to purchase the game to enjoy it, so makes sense i guess.
#7FredCat07Posted 9/29/2010 4:40:45 AM
I am sorry, TC, but it's an Arcade Game.
---
Yes, despite his grammar I can tell he's quite intelligent. He's also always willing to help others who play this game. I too appreciate that. ~Golden_Key33