Why online???

#1rrojas_1926Posted 10/9/2010 7:00:23 PM
if they release case west in a dvd with the graphics of dead risn 2 i will bought it, i mean look assasins creed brotherhood, it seem is like a Expantion and is not DLC or online, or whatever, geez.

Mine parents wont paid me xbox live anymore..they say is too much expensive T_T nad they need more money and they want me to help them by expending less money in games now T_T

What i am gonna do ?? stupid economy
---
MH tri Name Vaz. FF 7=6=9>X>4>5>8>3>2>1>X-2>12>>>>>>>>>>>>13 Worst FF ever 13
#2rrojas_1926(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2010 5:35:08 PM
BUMP, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
MH tri Name Vaz. FF 7=6=9>X>4>5>8>3>2>1>X-2>12>>>>>>>>>>>>13 Worst FF ever 13
#3krevishPosted 10/11/2010 5:55:24 PM
Let me get this right.. You would spend (most likely) more money on a game on dvd, but because your parents want to save money, you can't get live?

The game (if arcade) will be $5, live is $10 a month, and even then, you should be able to get the game on a silver (free) account, I think..

Are you trolling?
#4J2DKPosted 10/13/2010 10:49:01 PM
I think it is just a poorly educated kid or a kid who is too young to be playing this game in the first place. He or she obviously doesn't actually understand how the marketplace works.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#5G-ScythePosted 10/15/2010 11:40:55 PM
stop being mean. yes, offline co-op would be cool. i wish i had it on this game. and some dlc games have off-line co-op.
and don't be mad because TC can't get live. if you don't remember you need a credit-card to buy live and if your parents won't give you permission to use their credit-card you're not getting it. and if he sneaks it and steals their credit-card number he could get in trouble, and i'm proud he isn't a rapscallion who would do that. and 10 bucks a month is annoying, especially to people who don't have jobs or allowance.
#6vashkeyPosted 10/18/2010 3:35:40 PM
How does Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood seem like an expansion?
#7DernagonVillicPosted 10/20/2010 4:17:44 PM
My guess is that you may see a Game of the Year Edition at some point, which would include all DLCs and Arcade games (Case Zero and Case West). So with that in mind, wait a year or two. Sounds like that's your only option.
#8S1lver_Bull3tPosted 10/29/2010 2:49:35 PM
from how bad your typing is, i'm guessing you aren't half the age you need to be to play this game.
---
Best advice ever given: "GEH DOO DAH CHOPPAAHHH!!!!"
#9KnightsBlazingPosted 11/12/2010 9:09:20 PM

G-Scythe posted...
stop being mean. yes, offline co-op would be cool. i wish i had it on this game. and some dlc games have off-line co-op.
and don't be mad because TC can't get live. if you don't remember you need a credit-card to buy live and if your parents won't give you permission to use their credit-card you're not getting it. and if he sneaks it and steals their credit-card number he could get in trouble, and i'm proud he isn't a rapscallion who would do that. and 10 bucks a month is annoying, especially to people who don't have jobs or allowance.

Dont need a credit card just buy a card in store and ta da your done not to mention its cheaper lol

#10SuperShadowAcePosted 11/14/2010 6:03:42 PM

How does Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood seem like an expansion?

It's the same assassin.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.