Why online???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
6 years ago#1
if they release case west in a dvd with the graphics of dead risn 2 i will bought it, i mean look assasins creed brotherhood, it seem is like a Expantion and is not DLC or online, or whatever, geez.

Mine parents wont paid me xbox live anymore..they say is too much expensive T_T nad they need more money and they want me to help them by expending less money in games now T_T

What i am gonna do ?? stupid economy
MH tri Name Vaz. FF 7=6=9>X>4>5>8>3>2>1>X-2>12>>>>>>>>>>>>13 Worst FF ever 13

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
6 years ago#2
BUMP, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MH tri Name Vaz. FF 7=6=9>X>4>5>8>3>2>1>X-2>12>>>>>>>>>>>>13 Worst FF ever 13

User Info: krevish

krevish
6 years ago#3
Let me get this right.. You would spend (most likely) more money on a game on dvd, but because your parents want to save money, you can't get live?

The game (if arcade) will be $5, live is $10 a month, and even then, you should be able to get the game on a silver (free) account, I think..

Are you trolling?

User Info: J2DK

J2DK
6 years ago#4
I think it is just a poorly educated kid or a kid who is too young to be playing this game in the first place. He or she obviously doesn't actually understand how the marketplace works.
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
6 years ago#5
stop being mean. yes, offline co-op would be cool. i wish i had it on this game. and some dlc games have off-line co-op.
and don't be mad because TC can't get live. if you don't remember you need a credit-card to buy live and if your parents won't give you permission to use their credit-card you're not getting it. and if he sneaks it and steals their credit-card number he could get in trouble, and i'm proud he isn't a rapscallion who would do that. and 10 bucks a month is annoying, especially to people who don't have jobs or allowance.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
6 years ago#6
How does Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood seem like an expansion?

User Info: DernagonVillic

DernagonVillic
6 years ago#7
My guess is that you may see a Game of the Year Edition at some point, which would include all DLCs and Arcade games (Case Zero and Case West). So with that in mind, wait a year or two. Sounds like that's your only option.

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
6 years ago#8
from how bad your typing is, i'm guessing you aren't half the age you need to be to play this game.
Best advice ever given: "GEH DOO DAH CHOPPAAHHH!!!!"

User Info: KnightsBlazing

KnightsBlazing
6 years ago#9

G-Scythe posted...
stop being mean. yes, offline co-op would be cool. i wish i had it on this game. and some dlc games have off-line co-op.
and don't be mad because TC can't get live. if you don't remember you need a credit-card to buy live and if your parents won't give you permission to use their credit-card you're not getting it. and if he sneaks it and steals their credit-card number he could get in trouble, and i'm proud he isn't a rapscallion who would do that. and 10 bucks a month is annoying, especially to people who don't have jobs or allowance.

Dont need a credit card just buy a card in store and ta da your done not to mention its cheaper lol

User Info: SuperShadowAce

SuperShadowAce
6 years ago#10

How does Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood seem like an expansion?

It's the same assassin.
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived