Just got the Ninja Gaiden 3 Platinum, ask me anything!

#1_HlM_Posted 4/20/2012 10:24:52 AM
Go!

(:
---
"Wrap the rope around your throat" I wrote it down i'm sure you know. Read it, you know I might. I'm burning your Glass House down tonight.
#2Cosmic_CoyotePosted 4/20/2012 10:34:42 AM
Congrats.

While this game isnīt nearly as hard to platinum as NGS2, my only question is how did you manages to finish all achievements without being turned off by the boredom of the enemies and story of this game?....
#3ResidentGear31Posted 4/20/2012 10:51:23 AM
After the debacle that was ng3, will there even be a ng4?
#4_HlM_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 10:53:23 AM
Well you pretty much unlock everything while doing Story mode, and you only really need to beat the game twice, even though i dont really like the first few levels, i really like the game after the Jungle level so i never really got bored of it. I guess im one of the few that actually enjoy this game @_@
---
"Wrap the rope around your throat" I wrote it down i'm sure you know. Read it, you know I might. I'm burning your Glass House down tonight.
#5_HlM_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 10:54:39 AM
ResidentGear31 posted...
After the debacle that was ng3, will there even be a ng4?

Lemme ask my Crystal Ball..

It's very clear to me now, perhaps.
---
#6thettunhanPosted 4/20/2012 11:01:35 AM

How did u beat UN1?

Are u still playing the game and willing to help me?

I have UN1 and UN2 left. If u could help, i really appreciate it.

I am decent player w Reg Genshin and i will follow ur strategy. 

PSN: thettunhan

#7_HlM_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 12:19:54 PM
thettunhan posted...
How did u beat UN1?Are u still playing the game and willing to help me?I have UN1 and UN2 left. If u could help, i really appreciate it.I am decent player w Reg Genshin and i will follow ur strategy. PSN: thettunhan

UN01 was beat with a PSN buddy, i only got about 3 hits in on Fiend Genshin by the time he killed his lol i guess he didnt wanna wait so he hitting Genshin and throwing ninja stars at him 'till i moved away.

I'm not playing the game anymore, unless its Clan Battles with my brother and sorry but i'll never try and beat UN01 and UN02 again lol.
---
#8vazquezadanPosted 4/20/2012 12:42:51 PM
I got the plat a couple days ago and yet I feel like it didn't give me the same satisfaction that I got when I got the plat for ngs2
---
PSN: vazquezadan
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/vazquezadan
#9_HlM_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 12:57:53 PM
vazquezadan posted...
I got the plat a couple days ago and yet I feel like it didn't give me the same satisfaction that I got when I got the plat for ngs2

I guess i get no satisfaction out of any Platinum, its just something for me to go after, only ones im happy to have are the two BioShock Platinums, they're easy to get but i loved the two games. My least favorite Platinum i have is Tomb Raider: Underworld, that crap is garbage i hate that game so much, thank god it was free for PS+ people.
---
#10lance72Posted 4/20/2012 3:28:32 PM
I know I'll plat this in due time. It wasn't even exciting for me once I beat MNM. It was meh. I play this game only because eventually I feel like it. Why, I don't really know.
---
Fear not the weapon, nor the hands they lay in, but the mind that wields them both, for that elucidates the true nightmare that stands before you.