Partner Needed

#1KevlarTheIllestPosted 5/16/2012 11:08:12 AM
I'm also looking for a partner to finish the Master Trials, and do the Ultimate Trials as well. All of the weapon are at level 10. Have finished Master 1 and 3; have attempted UN 3 but no dice.

I'm looking for someone that can truly help me out here. Most of the players I've been in matches with are either quit after a few ties or die too quickly. I'm DYING to get these done in a timely fashion.
---
PSN - kevlartheillest
#2ZeroSHEARERPosted 5/16/2012 11:40:51 AM
Would you say the trials are ridiculously hard? Im undecided as to whether to get this I love the 1st two but all the negative reception surrounding it kind of makes me not wanna even try it :( it's cheap in asda so I can get it for 20 but yeah indecisive about the whole thing :s
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#3KevlarTheIllest(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 11:50:55 AM
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Would you say the trials are ridiculously hard? Im undecided as to whether to get this I love the 1st two but all the negative reception surrounding it kind of makes me not wanna even try it :( it's cheap in asda so I can get it for 20 but yeah indecisive about the whole thing :s

Ridiculously hard only because the game glitches up too often that makes the trials some what impossible to beat.
---
PSN - kevlartheillest
#4ZeroSHEARERPosted 5/16/2012 12:08:17 PM
That's so wrong companies leaving glitches like that unpatched :/ they won't bother either I wouldn't imagine this late after release :( I do want to play the game just as I'm curious what happens in it story wise although it sounds bad on paper I must say, worth it for 20?
---
#5Questioner7311Posted 5/16/2012 5:12:22 PM(edited)
PSN: FeatherFang
I only have the katana

MN 2: Decide who will fight the monsters or Lovelace at the end. This one extremely tedious...

MN 4: Another partner and I just arrow spammed both RotM bosses because we were about to die and it worked. I can fight the alchemists easy too.

MN 5: One guy needs to distract 2 ryus and NOT fight them. If one of us does, ALL 3 get more aggressive and since you are fighting 2 of them you have a higher chance of getting hurt. The other guy must fight 4 of them until then. The guy I did this with had a really good scythe loop on them, but I have no clue what it exactly was

I've been attempting UN trials so far, but no luck lol. I won't just get up and leave if either of us die, but I may make mistakes as well. I don't think I can play today, but who knows.

@ZeroSHEARER nothing really happens story wise. Since you've been on this board and know how the game is, glitches, SoB chaining, techniques, etc. you may enjoy the game more, but the game is not really comparable to the other 2. if you can I suggest you wait, I think I'll be playing this even after I get the Platinum trophy anyways lol, You can just add me and then message me on PSN when you get the game. I think it'll get cheap real soon, if not by the end of the year. 20 euros is about 25 dollars (if I converted it right). If it's not hard for you to get that money back then maybe, but if not wait for a price drop
#6Questioner7311Posted 5/16/2012 6:29:44 PM
Sorry we couldn't beat that trial... though I think it's best if I fought Lovelace because I think the scythe takes too long for you to recover and dodge.
#7ZeroSHEARERPosted 5/17/2012 4:03:15 AM
It's half price at the moment if my mates store still has it so it's not too bad of a deal I guess, will add you on psn when I jump on sigma 2 again shortly :D I think ill just ask my mate to grab me
a copy if they still have any but if not I'll wait for another drop. It doesn't look absolutely terrible as an action game it's just the fact it says ninja Gaiden and really isn't that bugs me :/ if your still playing when I've got a copy I'll give the trials a go with you if that's cool B-)
---
#8Gen2000Posted 5/17/2012 10:54:51 AM
Questioner7311 posted...
The guy I did this with had a really good scythe loop on them, but I have no clue what it exactly was
Do whatever launcher to start it up: either ST or slide neutral T then [aerial SSS, drop and land, slide neutral T, aerial SSS, land, repeat]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRUJ016TQY

Sorry we couldn't beat that trial... though I think it's best if I fought Lovelace because I think the scythe takes too long for you to recover and dodge.

If using Scythe vs. Lovelove SSS is one of your safer combos during her vulnerable time. If you're still getting hit after that you're doing it when Lovelace isn't vulnerable. Not every move she does makes her vulnerable. You can also OL360 T during her golem arm form when she is charging for the super big ground slam and safely do free damage to her because of the i-frames. Repeated Ground 360T when she is charging arms also speeds up the fight even more.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#9KevlarTheIllest(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 2:41:16 PM
Questioner7311 posted...

Yeah, that would be best.
---
PSN - kevlartheillest