At least NG3 Didn't turn out as bad as Bayonetta did.

#1mmpepsiPosted 7/4/2012 10:28:06 PM
Seriously, all you people complaining should remember how poorly that "action" game turned out.

Be thankful for what you got, geez.

You're all whiners.
#2x10tionPosted 7/4/2012 10:29:44 PM
Agreed, Bayonetta turned out poorly and this game is a shining example of what action games this gen should be like.
#3desi_shinobiPosted 7/4/2012 11:41:16 PM
Ninja Gaiden 3 is possibly the GREATEST action game created in the history of gaming.

Its flawless is every department and its never repetitive and the story is deeper then Metal Gear Solid.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#4wisPosted 7/5/2012 12:04:02 AM
WHA... _____

Oh, I see what you did there.
---
flying - A Mirror's Edge Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km28Hx3p8_g
#5YermomHoudiniPosted 7/5/2012 1:56:58 AM
Don't worry guys, DMC will beat all of these action game wannabes.
---
My best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden. RIP Ninja Gaiden series, may Hayashi never defile you again
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#6You_Need_A_LifePosted 7/5/2012 5:00:19 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
...the story is deeper then Metal Gear Solid.

Hells YAH!!! Even Sunny, Paramedic, and Campbell switched over to this from MGS! The game was so great that it literally left Sunny speechless and Campbell turned Japanese!
#7HisahidePosted 7/5/2012 8:06:13 AM
And don't forget the amount of weapons! It was so unrelistic when he carried so many weapons, so it is awesome that we get a more personal feeling with the katana.

On a side, not sarcastic note: legacy of kain has a better story than metal gear.
#8ZeroSHEARERPosted 7/5/2012 9:10:12 AM
Now in the interest of safety in this world and on this board I'm not even going to begin an argument about Bayonetta's quality goodbye trolls.
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#9RaengPosted 7/5/2012 9:12:32 AM
@Zero, we're only joking ;p Hayashi made a comment a while ago on how dated and bad Bayonette was. We're just copying his words.
All in good fun!
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#10ZeroSHEARERPosted 7/5/2012 9:15:54 AM
Raeng posted...
@Zero, we're only joking ;p Hayashi made a comment a while ago on how dated and bad Bayonette was. We're just copying his words.
All in good fun!

Ohhhhh :P I see I didn't recognise half the names in the thread and assumed it was some Bayo bashing......I mean ermm xD that's alright then I'll cool down again then :D ya see as much as NG is one of my all time favourite series Bayonetta is possibly my joint favourite game with MGS1 :P
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.