Anyone else think it laughable.... (spoilers)

#1tyrongkojyPosted 4/5/2012 2:31:22 PM
That the Americans are telling me, Ryu Hyabusa, the guy who fought the statue of liberty, saved New York, saved Venice, saved Russia, was involved in it raining blood in South America, and took down an entire NATION as well as saving the world a MINIMUM of TWICE now, having killed at LEAST 4 gods by this point (Vigoor, Satan, Vasda, and the imperfect one) that I'm violating international soverenty? Oh, and I also have a body count reaching over 10,000 at this point, I'm sure.

Yes, I worry about your soverenty. Hold on, I think one of the 50 magical artifacts than can blow up the Earth that my clan protects migh also care.
#2tyrongkojy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 2:34:35 PM
And now he says I'm not needed. Okay buddy. I'll just let YOU take care of the creatures that actively try to kil you all, including vampires, shadow things, dragons, werewolves, zombies, giant bats, BIGGER bats, and many who could consider themselves gods, one of which destroyed the entire Russian military, and ACTUAL gods. Have fun.
#3You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/5/2012 3:17:12 PM
That US Army guy pissed me off the most with his "You're dismissed" comment, as if I or Mizuki took orders from him.

On the other hand, that guy is Solidus Snake, so he gets at least a few points.
#4MurphysGhostPosted 4/5/2012 3:36:49 PM
Solidus was SUCH a badass. I miss that guy. : /
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#5Gnosis_Guyver1Posted 4/5/2012 3:48:45 PM(edited)
thats the problem with a lot of fictional soldiers can't think past there own ass and are generally useless. In the real world though ryu would be seen as an asset a must keep secret to prevent mass panic asset but an asset none the less and ryu doesn't mind secrecy since he lives in a feudal style village in the mountains for gods sake.

What the japanese government should be worried about is ninjas inside the government i suspect that is how ayane found out about the saudi arabia location they got people in there
---
Nothing is true everything is permitted.
#6tyrongkojy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 5:07:28 PM
That or magic. No shortage of that.
#7lewyp06Posted 4/6/2012 12:38:28 AM
Gnosis_Guyver1 posted...
thats the problem with a lot of fictional soldiers can't think past there own ass and are generally useless. In the real world though ryu would be seen as an asset a must keep secret to prevent mass panic asset but an asset none the less and ryu doesn't mind secrecy since he lives in a feudal style village in the mountains for gods sake.

What the japanese government should be worried about is ninjas inside the government i suspect that is how ayane found out about the saudi arabia location they got people in there

If there ever was a ninja like Ryu in the real world a lot of people would be screwed lol
---
"I just beat Mag-freaking-neto! Where yo curleh mustache at?"
#8tyrongkojy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 2:58:07 PM
And peopel woudn't be screwed by the ninja, but fromt he very real threat of the dragons that apparently live under every damn city, along with archfeinds, portals to hell, MORE portals to hell, electric metal fish thingies, and purple fire housed in black armour that's alive. The ninjas aren't going to be thebiggest issue when your bhudda statue can sponteaeously come to live and go godzilla on your city. You know that Jesus statue in Peru? Yeah, that would be fun. You know how big Mt. Rushmore is? Now imagine if al four of those heads each got proportional bodies and startted walking around. Dont think the natives would want their sacred mountain back (which probably has a portal to hell under it, thus why it's special).
#9WingZero0782Posted 4/6/2012 5:07:35 PM
If Ninja's like Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane, Hayate and Kasumi are actually around in real life, then there wouldn't have been 9/11, The Ninja/Ninja's would've stood on top of one of the towers and Flying Swallowed or Falcon Dived straight into the plane, killed the high jackers, got the plane out of danger and rinse & repeat for the other planes.

Bin Laden & Saddam Hussain would've been dead long before than they actually were.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#10tyrongkojy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 8:37:06 PM
Well, maybe they were busy fighting the Eifel Tower come to life. Or the millionth fiend cyborg that some moron government agency or secret society created. Even Ryu, Ayane, Kasumi, Hyate, and Momoji can't be everywhere. He he he.