partner needed

#1xxphilipiexxPosted 5/6/2012 2:00:04 PM
hi guys, i still have leader 5, master, and ultimate missions, im not exactly the best player, but i can pull my own weight, most of the people i know i have to carry, which is fine on easier missions....
like the other day, i soloed leader 4, but when my friend partnered with me we cant beat it because he doesnt know strategies and messes me up
so im looking for someone that can pull their own weight and perhaps do a couple of the harder missions
my xbl gamertag is xx philipie xx (blank is 1 space), just add me up and invite me if you see me online
thanks alot!
#2mekokemekoPosted 5/7/2012 2:20:04 AM
Ill play with you, im pretty much on master trials now.
Gt: wood block
---
GT: wood block
#3dybyhandsPosted 5/7/2012 6:29:29 AM
Im game for when Im on, gt is DyByHands
---
My other signature is better... I promise.
#4xxphilipiexx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 8:59:13 AM
im kinda curious about leader 5 boss, does it only involve the killing 2 hands part? or does it also involve the flying and grinding part? because i have the most trouble dodging lasers, not the first part, if it's just the first section i might just go solo it
#5LinSilDieDarPosted 5/7/2012 9:17:09 AM
Just the first stage part. Once you destroy the two arms, it's over.
#6LinSilDieDarPosted 5/7/2012 12:59:25 PM
GT: Tansao

Currently been working on MN2, MN5, MN6, and occasionally UN1. MN2 is the bane of my existence!
#7xxphilipiexx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 2:05:44 PM
so far im a little disappointed, i played leader 5 with 3 different people, and the result was the same, they cant be revived due to dying to much and fails the trial
im gonna give this game a little break, next time im on, to the people who left their GT, please be kind enough to do leader 5 with me, then ill just have MN and ultimate to worry about
sorry for the complaining, but games that support online= more noobs
#8LinSilDieDarPosted 5/7/2012 3:17:34 PM
I've done Leader 5 a few times now. Can be hit or miss until you get a rhythm on the rockets.

Hit me up later tonight and I'll help you through this if I'm not already with a guy I've been working trials on.
#9xxphilipiexx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 5:42:33 PM
Tansao
thanks so much man!
for MN 2, i soloed everything up to the goddess prototype, i think both us killing things is messing up the ultimate technique meter, so ill have to see what other people did on that
for MN5, im just straight up not used to clones yet, gimme a few days and i should be alrigiht with the patterns, for some reason i cant get them to walk as well as fiend genshin
#10LinSilDieDarPosted 5/8/2012 4:56:41 AM
Did you not need Leader 5? I was expecting to run out on the runway and ended up in that lab and said to myself "Oh sh*t, this isn't Leader 5!"

I can solo it up to the godess too. I can solo often times better than duo. I don't think its the charging for the UT, rather than knowing where to expect the mobs in such a close quarters room. Solo - they are all after you. Duo - it may as well be random.

Did you have voice or was my mic not working?