playable Kasumi could be coming to Sigma 3 ( image of Kasumi gameplay )

#1xenosaga123Posted 12/5/2012 12:25:19 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/05/new-ninja-gaiden-wii-u-dlc-revealed

Kasumi's DLC confirmation hints she may be included on Xbox360 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 disk.

This method is actually better than if they left NG3 as is.

Think about it, you really think developers would withhold this much content and features? In the timeframe they had to develop vanilla NG3, there's no way they would be able to include all this content and improvements in one go and polish it as much.

Sigma 3 including all this Razor Edge content and more will make it the definitive version. so Xbox360 gamers have the last laugh. Wii U was just a testing bed to fix things, add more, and bring all that over to the Sigma 3 version.
#2RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 12/5/2012 2:08:28 PM
So a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 is coming to PS3 and 360? Was this announced?
#3Nok_Su_KowPosted 12/5/2012 2:33:48 PM
Just leaked by Amazon france, which leaked some other games in the past.
#4marumiPosted 12/5/2012 9:42:06 PM
Don't get too excited folks, it clearly doesn't say anything about news for a Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma being released. It's obvious that Tecmo are merely mocking us Xbox 360 users, who are pissed off even more!

I'm still not touching my $100 Collectors Edition Ninja Gaiden III; Unless we are able to download a free patch, equivalent to everything that the Wii U is receiving. I'd incinerate my copy, but that would be the most idiotic thing to do. So I'll just wait until the day we get the patch, or I'll sell it on Amazon or Ebay, if anyone would be willing to purchase it.
#5BurningFlareXPosted 12/6/2012 8:06:34 AM
I hope Amazon was right. I'm pretty damn sure we'll get Kasumi and Momiji as either free DLC characters, or get them on disk from the start. (Hope they don't get disk-locked, as they are free for the WiiU.)
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#6xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:20:31 AM(edited)
it's better for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 to be made and buy and play that, instead of missing out (also a patch or DLC for vanilla NG3 would not be able to include all the content RE has. They could do that + more with a brand new version release). (new Call of Duty versions don't expand as much as DLC compared to new version disks, do they?)

Besides, a Sigma 3 would obviously not only include all the Razor's Edge content and DLC, but also add EXCLUSIVE content not found in any other Ninja Gaiden 3 version.

Now that is worth of buying a new NG3 for.

oh and here:

2:47+ there are a few extra Kasumi gameplay screenshots

http://nintendoeverything.com/107738/hayashi-talks-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-reveals-free-kasumi-dlc/

and besides playable Ayane, Momiji and Kasumi, Sigma 3 could get Rachel exclusive to Sigma 3 version and maybe other features too.
#7Forsythia-NLPosted 12/6/2012 10:36:10 AM
I'm getting tired of Team Ninja. First they bring versions of NG1 and 2 to PS3 with exclusive extra content, and now they bring NG3 which not only has exclusive content but is also improved to Wii U.

They sure know how to screw the fans who bought the original games.
#8xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:29:14 PM
Revisions improve things.

people should actually be glad they didn't sell Razor's Edge on Xbox360, and then Sigma 3 on Wii U, now that would be messed up, because then that would mean Wii U would get the ultimate version.

but you see, the Wii U version is a testing ground to fix things and expand things and add more stuff, so that Sigma 3 can absorb all of that content and improvements, build from there and result in the ultimate version of NG3.

You really can seriously expect the original NG3 to launch as good as Razor's Edge, and Sigma 3 would turn out to become.

Development periods have their limits.

only through new versions can a videogame evolve into better versions of itself.

And at least they are going through these changes instead of just only making NG3 and leaving it as is.

People should be more grateful. but maybe they will understand once Sigma 3 marketing and details begin.
#9SpiritRoverPosted 12/6/2012 4:31:30 PM(edited)
xenosaga123 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/05/new-ninja-gaiden-wii-u-dlc-revealed

Kasumi's DLC confirmation hints she may be included on Xbox360 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 disk.

This method is actually better than if they left NG3 as is.

Think about it, you really think developers would withhold this much content and features? In the timeframe they had to develop vanilla NG3, there's no way they would be able to include all this content and improvements in one go and polish it as much.

Sigma 3 including all this Razor Edge content and more will make it the definitive version. so Xbox360 gamers have the last laugh. Wii U was just a testing bed to fix things, add more, and bring all that over to the Sigma 3 version.

What if you are dead wrong about this, Xenosaga123? Yosuke Hayashi is not an Xbox 360 fan (but he does like Japanese consoles), so I could see this game either:

1. not coming out at all on Xbox 360

or

2. being a bad port of the PS3 version.

If it does come out, then I bet the 360 version will still have that blur filter on it that makes it look smeared with vaseline. The PS3 version didn't have that blur filter on it obscuring things. Going by past history and some of his statements, it's safe to assume that Hayashi's games are given more attention in development for Sony/Nintendo consoles and handhelds.
#10Master MindPosted 12/9/2012 6:13:09 AM
My wife knows how much I liked NG 2, so she thought she got me the best birthday present ever in this game, as did I. I don't have the heart to tell her that I've only beaten the first level in almost 2.5 months. My question is, is this Razor's Edge on Wii and hopefully Sigma 3 if we get it on 360 going to be more like 2 then? I read IGN's article on the Wii U version and it talks about severing limbs and whatnot, and sounds like a proper sequel to 2.
---
I could out-smart CSI. I could out-smart YOU.