The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there a character creation?

#1chaos_789Posted 3/1/2011 12:25:08 PM
I really like the DW series, I find it lots of fun, even though I only played DW 4: Empire, but it had a character creation, where you could create a character and go through your own personal story, will this game have something similar?
#2Pang TongPosted 3/1/2011 12:25:44 PM
No.
---
Nothing is impossible to a man of strong will - Chu Yuan-chang
#3Kr0w1Nc4rNa73Posted 3/1/2011 12:28:33 PM
1. You like the entire series, even though you only played one of them?

2. This board seriously needs a sticky.
---
The official Gan Ning of the DW7 boards.
Currently waiting damn too eagerly for the game to be released and Gan Ning's reveal ;_;
#4misery013Posted 3/1/2011 12:35:26 PM
^^^ lol agree
---
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
The official Lu Meng of the dynasty warriors 7 board!
#5chaos_789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2011 12:45:02 PM
I searched before I posted, it came back with 0 results. and yes I like the entire series, the whole series is all similar, I played the other DW types of games aswell.
#6ichabod85Posted 3/1/2011 12:55:12 PM
I don't mean to sound like an ass cause I don't mean it that way but if you search "CAW" for create a warrior you get four results. But yeah it's no big deal to have another topic, plenty of things on these boards get multiple topics. The important thing here is that no there is no create a character feature in this game. It is a fun feature even if all it really does is create yet another clone and most likely fictional character for the game. My CAW's are my favorite characters to use in DW6: Empires.
#7chaos_789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2011 1:01:17 PM
ya, it's still a fun game anyway, I played DW was it 4 or 5 can't remember, empries, I played it lots, I had so much fun playing the game, and empires is only an expansion, so I can't imagine how fun the full game will be.

also in the search I typed in character creation.
#8ichabod85Posted 3/1/2011 1:04:58 PM
Yeah using terms like "character creation" doesn't seem to work out a lot on these boards. People like to use their acronyms too much.