Your first Impressions [English Version]

#1SHAO-KhanPosted 3/29/2011 10:15:10 AM
i must say,..........i LOVE IT, graphics are amazing, voice Acting and lip sync are the best in the series [still don't like Sun Quan and Zhou yu's new voice much, it will grow on me] the gameplay is so smooth and cutscenes look great, the game has some of the best looking FMV cutscenes on the PS3, and i'm playing on SD TV
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#2Bail_TaviraPosted 3/29/2011 10:23:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3XM4rksTh3sP0tPosted 3/29/2011 10:30:39 AM
My first impression of this game is that it's not only a hack n slash game but you also learn about the history during that time. Also they pronounce EVERY characters name right.
#4PlanescapedPosted 3/29/2011 10:51:13 AM
Whoa, they pronounce the names right now? Been taking Chinese in College for the past few years and it started to bother me them getting it wrong.

Also, I said Cao as cow in class once and I got yelled at.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#5OniTrigonPosted 3/29/2011 12:00:57 PM
My first impression after i pop in the disc..."require version 3.56 to play"....OK.......Update..... Run the game after update... "Software detected version 1.01 avaliable, Sign in to get the update"....OK attempt to sign in...."Require version 3.60 to Sign in"...OK.....System update to 3.60......Game update to 1.01...Eh, don't want to play this game anymore...Turn off PS3 and play Shogun 2.

I'll tell u about the game if there is a second impression topic. >_>
#6SoulGrasperPosted 3/29/2011 12:10:27 PM
So I just started with Wu's Campaign.

I do like the lipsynching.

I don't know why Sun Ce doesn't have a lifebar though.

Also I missed the jump charge immediately.

Map hogs a lot of space.

Hard is pretty difficult on a fresh character too. Them archers....grrr
---
Join the cause. Rid the world of Uwe Boll http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?RRH53888
#7bozz514Posted 3/29/2011 12:12:07 PM
random FPS dip =(
---
Yeah...I was stuck on the PRESS START screen for about five minutes because I kept pressing X...-RedneckPirate
#8The_BonesPosted 3/29/2011 12:23:30 PM
Its pretty awesome but it also seems way too fast paced as well.