My amazon order disappeared?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. My amazon order disappeared?
4 years ago#1
I preordered in May, an hour ago it was still under 'Open Orders' with the status of 'Not yet shipped'. I just checked 'Open Orders' and it says 'no orders found'! What the heck, is this part of processing or something? I see a pending charge on my credit card too. I definitely didn't click anything or cancel or anything!! What should I do?
4 years ago#2
You're probably fine.

To be safe, call Amazon support.

They explain that rerelease games have iffy shipping UPDATES.

They're shipped, it's just they don't update the shipping status. I posted a link to another topic about Amazon on this page. Check it out or search "Amazon" here. A guy called them and got an answer that basically said "Yea, we havent updated you status, but it's shipped".
---
Don't know if you can run a computer game? http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
4 years ago#3
Top left of your open orders there is a pulldown menu to check orders place in the last 6 months or in 2011. chances are your order has been shipped. Once shipped they are no longer under "Open Orders" Go check there?
4 years ago#4
Alright thanks I found it, yeah it counts as an order placed more than 30 days ago. Thanks, I'll see you guys online!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. My amazon order disappeared?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived