what can I do with the soul of the moonlight butterfly?

#1GandalfrockmanPosted 10/4/2011 9:26:07 PM
Finally killed the damn thing (2-handed demon hammer powers, ACTIVATE!), and have no idea what I can use it's soul for.....
Does anyone even know what its worth just as straight souls?
---
Dear izzle and fizzle: Please Get off the end of my words.
#2PrinceOfHotPosted 10/4/2011 9:30:31 PM
You might want to SAVE IT. In DS you could trade boss demon souls for very powerful spells.
#3Unknown_PCPosted 10/4/2011 9:34:52 PM
You can use it to make a spear or shield.
---
PSN - Unknown_PC
#4Gandalfrockman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 9:42:03 PM
I played the crap out of demon souls... thats why I'm asking Need to know what all it can be turned into the spear is unlikely, Im going for a faith build on my first character, and its prolly magic, anybody know what shield? Also, it would still be nice to know how many souls its worth, if nothing I can make with it is immediatley useful the accelerated growth from cashing it in could be more worthwhile if its valuable enough.
---
Dear izzle and fizzle: Please Get off the end of my words.
#5Dread_noughtPosted 10/4/2011 9:42:08 PM
Unknown_PC posted...
You can use it to make a spear or shield.

Would it be a heavy shield by any chance?
---
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
#6Unknown_PCPosted 10/4/2011 9:43:32 PM
Small shield actually, but it has an amazing ranged, special attack.
---
PSN - Unknown_PC
#7Dread_noughtPosted 10/5/2011 11:39:32 AM
Unknown_PC posted...
Small shield actually, but it has an amazing ranged, special attack.

That is actually pretty cool, shield beam attacks!

Does the Spear do anything worthwhile? I ask because I'm using a heavy armor faith build and the best non-Drake sword weapon I got is a +2 Astora's Straight Sword. It gets the job done But I'm always keeping an eye out for better stuff.
---
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
#8unreal_ertPosted 10/6/2011 4:49:13 PM
I just finished upgrading the large leather shield to +10 and I'm not being given the option to upgrade to the new shield... I've tried the blacksmith at the bottom of the church and the one at the bottom of new londo ruins, neither are giving me an option. Did i upgrade the wrong shield? Which one did you guys upgrade and which blacksmith made it for you?
#9gorgeousgamerPosted 10/6/2011 6:00:05 PM
Bump.

I'm here as well, which blacksmith allows you to forge boss souls. I have my shield +10. but the smith in the cell doesn't give me the option.
---
PSN: hawk_eye99 EU PSN: mononoke007
Dont give up, Dont ever give up
#10someshorty17Posted 10/6/2011 6:10:31 PM
gorgeousgamer posted...
Bump.

I'm here as well, which blacksmith allows you to forge boss souls. I have my shield +10. but the smith in the cell doesn't give me the option.

Just a guess here...but try the one near the parish before the Titanite Demon?
---
XBL: Jayce Killa86