Where do I buy Pyromancer spells!??

#1PrinceOfHotPosted 10/5/2011 1:02:11 AM
I'm about level 30, and I still just have the basic spell. I guess I've been playing some levels in the wrong order...lol. Want some details, want to buff my Pyro up a bit more than his fireball.
#2PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 1:05:15 AM
TELL ME!!! Please.
#3PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 1:12:37 AM
No one knows?
#4XAztecWarriorXPosted 10/5/2011 1:16:32 AM
in the area at the bottom with the ghosts before you go towards the water there is another tower there go in it and towards the bottom there is a merchant in a jail cell he sells soul arrows(30 charges) and soul ray(5 charges?) there you go!
---
PSN: ChrisThaKilla
Not Changing this Until The Broncos win the Super Bowl 10-9-09
#5DivineheroPosted 10/5/2011 12:05:25 PM
XAztecWarriorX posted...
in the area at the bottom with the ghosts before you go towards the water there is another tower there go in it and towards the bottom there is a merchant in a jail cell he sells soul arrows(30 charges) and soul ray(5 charges?) there you go!

cept that's sorcery stuff not pyromancer
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#6deathszxPosted 10/5/2011 12:07:41 PM
Think he's down in the sewers trapped in a a barrel surrounded by barrels.
#7XaelloxPosted 10/5/2011 12:10:32 PM
I forgot the name, but you know how there's a basement like area where you'll first encounter butchers? If you keep exploring the place you'll find an room full of barrels with a pyromancer trapped in one of them. Free him by rolling into the barrel (lest you attack him by mistake), talk to him and he'll show up at the firelink shrine later.

There's a 2nd pyromancer NPC who's at the bottom of blight town, near the edge of the swamp where you see the swamp giants holding rocks. She's wearing the grim reaper costume and kind of easy to miss since she doesn't move and just sits there. She teaches you additional pyromancy if you talk to her.

A 3rd pyromancy trainer is after you defeat the chaos witch, enter the hidden area (there are typically messages marking where it is) where the witch covenant is. Join the covenant to get a beefed up fireball for free. Go and get infected with eggs and talk to the egg servant while infected and he'll offer you more poison based pyromancy spells.
#8The_ShaderPosted 10/7/2011 12:59:04 AM
Xaellox posted...
A 3rd pyromancy trainer is after you defeat the chaos witch, enter the hidden area (there are typically messages marking where it is) where the witch covenant is. Join the covenant to get a beefed up fireball for free. Go and get infected with eggs and talk to the egg servant while infected and he'll offer you more poison based pyromancy spells.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

i made a topic, bumped it three times, and nobody replied.

The topic was regarding what that egg guy sells to you... because i killed him and i wanted to know what i just lost forever.

i dont care for the poison spells... this is a HUGE relief. thanks for posting this.
---
Conduit2 FC & Alias: Shader 0218-1153-3165
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#9ShoopfoxPosted 10/7/2011 8:45:38 AM
Where specifically in the swamp is the second merchant?
#10spawnassasinPosted 10/7/2011 8:46:50 AM

theres a guy in The Depths that you have to save ad hell teach you some pyro spells