Where Is The Basement Key?

#1BlazinerPosted 10/6/2011 1:26:39 AM
I looked everywhere, please help.
#2Castleman2Posted 10/6/2011 1:31:33 AM
If you are talking about the key to the door that is opposite of the big red dragon sitting watching you, then it is all the way behind him, where the big metal pig thing is. Kill the pig, kill the enemies, go down stairs, fight a few guys, and you will see a dead character with an item..it says "mystery key" and that is it. By the way, you will die allot in that area. Have fun!
---
Dark Souls XBOX GT: Ignatius711
#3Blaziner(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 1:44:38 AM
Castleman2 posted...
If you are talking about the key to the door that is opposite of the big red dragon sitting watching you, then it is all the way behind him, where the big metal pig thing is. Kill the pig, kill the enemies, go down stairs, fight a few guys, and you will see a dead character with an item..it says "mystery key" and that is it. By the way, you will die allot in that area. Have fun!

lol im way past that, i just checked a guide to see what to do next and the moron told me to use the wrong key..

he had a key called basement and said thats what i used.. i guess its the mystery key.. which i have.

thanx.

ALSO! for some reason i can't turn in to human forum, i try and it says i have no humanatiy..

i have more humanity then a stupid fire! i have 3 more infact!
#4crowleePosted 10/6/2011 1:52:36 AM
Blaziner posted...
Castleman2 posted...

lol im way past that, i just checked a guide to see what to do next and the moron told me to use the wrong key..

he had a key called basement and said thats what i used.. i guess its the mystery key.. which i have.

thanx.

ALSO! for some reason i can't turn in to human forum, i try and it says i have no humanatiy..

i have more humanity then a stupid fire! i have 3 more infact!

Did you consume your humanity before trying to revive?
#5Blaziner(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 2:05:53 AM
just found a demon soul chat! they helped me out lol

the humanity i have is an item!

i think i completely understand this game now, im good.
#6ZabridgePosted 10/6/2011 10:04:50 AM
Blaziner posted...
just found a demon soul chat! they helped me out lol

the humanity i have is an item!

i think i completely understand this game now, im good.

there is a basement key and a mysterie key, found the mysterie one but the basement one is still a mysterie ;) but for real its pissing me off.... wich i like about this game lol