Best way to kill the four kings?

#1Zealot121Posted 10/6/2011 5:22:25 PM
I've got a +14 Halberd and the Gold-Hemmed armor on. I don't see how it's possible to fight four enemies at a time. I had enough trouble just killing Ornstein and Smough. Any help appreciated.
---
Xbox Gamertag - Moogles
League of Legends - Moogles
#2Zealot121(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:28:33 PM
Bump
---
Xbox Gamertag - Moogles
League of Legends - Moogles
#3Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/7/2011 12:32:17 AM
I am going to bump this topic as well, these Four bastards are giving me the Royal runaround and I'm tired of it. I guess SL 45 isn't good enough.
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#4HaljaPosted 10/7/2011 12:33:21 AM
Im sure if you could summon people to help that would be the way to go.

But solo. well.... go level up and get a cheep weapon.
---
Would anyone like some pound cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM
#5Xlyger74Posted 10/7/2011 12:36:10 AM
I have the same question.

Has anyone figured out an effective way of killing these guys without becoming suuuuper high soul level?
#6Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/7/2011 12:38:32 AM
The trick SEEMS to be killing them quickly, at least the first two or else you get overwhelmed by the others firing off the seeker blasts and dashing in to get personal with you as well. The Crest shield and Havel Armor are actually working pretty well since they provide huge resistance and rolling really isn't an issue with them...just not killing them fast enough.
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#7KagrraRyuPosted 10/7/2011 12:39:13 AM
I'm sl 60ish and couldn't find any bros to summon. Got killed by a dark phantom while looking for peeps. :(
#8GlickWickPosted 10/7/2011 12:40:35 AM
SL50 was ok for me. As an above poster said, getting rid of two of them asap is your best bet. Dodging melee and ranged attacks from four bosses at once is just asking for trouble
#9RaengPosted 10/7/2011 12:40:47 AM
From what I remember from Moruid's run. Get a good armor with resistance and poise and just rush them down twohanded like mad.
You want to kill them before they multiply out of controle.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#10superzero122591Posted 10/7/2011 12:42:20 AM
I'll post what I did to FINALLY beat these guys and get into the Covenant I'd wanted since I started.

Makes sure you buy the Iron Skin from the Pyromancer in the Firelink, it makes it a ton easier.

I had a Lightning Uchi+3 when attempting this. My rings were the Abyss Ring and Steel Protection. My est flasks were also +3.

Start off, I barreled through New Londo and to the Abyss, ran down the stairs(Don't jump off) and when I hit end, I switched to my strongest Armor(Iron). I then hopped in, having my Uchi and Pyrocatalyst equipped. Once the first king spawned and began approaching, I used my first cast. I then tanked his hits like a boss while two handing the Uchi. Slayed the first before it ran out, so I just stayed away a little until it did. Casted it again, killed the second. Repeated for third. I switched back to my shield and did as much as I could in my last iron skin. From there I was careful, kept my shield up and walked in a counterclockwise circle while striking after he did. After a little bit of time, the sucker went down and the four hours I spent on them was finally worth it.
---
PSN: Joseph122591
I'm immersed in Dark Souls.