So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

User Info: Asterra

Asterra
5 years ago#1
Spoilers.

I don't do online. The artificiality of that component would destroy the game for me. This seems to mean that there is going to be a very real limit to the number of dragon scales I will see.

One from blight city, one from the crow thing, a handful from a few areas later on... It definitely sounds like I shouldn't be using any of these on the poor drake sword, even though I itch to do so.

Any time a primarily single player game has a forced multiplayer component, it brings the game down a notch.

User Info: Thundaga

Thundaga
5 years ago#2
New game +. Not sure if they drop anywhere. Probably off some dragon, maybe.
-=||Thundaga||=- - [Firaga] F.Taru [No Main]Diabolos
Lightning3, Bolt3, Jolt3,Thunder³

User Info: JanneDaArc135

JanneDaArc135
5 years ago#3
You can get dragon scales if you go inside the giant tree and make your way down and into the dragon cave. There are I think 3 or 4 you can find. You can also get them by beating the dragons that use lighting but it is a very rare drop.

User Info: Asterra

Asterra
5 years ago#4
Alright. So ultimately, I will end up with enough scales to upgrade _perhaps_ one weapon which requires them. Obviously it won't be the drake sword. Anyone want to suggest what weapon I should be keeping an eye out for, that will result in the most powerful option for spending my limited number of scales?
(message deleted)

User Info: JasonZ72

JasonZ72
5 years ago#6
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Yeah, let's all hate on the OP for playing the game differently than you do.

User Info: SurvivorType

SurvivorType
5 years ago#7
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Considering that they're such a limited item, it makes sense that he'd do all he could to protect them.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/survy23.png/

User Info: Harkonis

Harkonis
5 years ago#8
once again I'll point out that when you lose to a Dragon Cov member, you don't actually lose the dragon scale, they just get one for winning.

User Info: LegoTechnic

LegoTechnic
5 years ago#9
Why is it the more I read about Path of the Dragon, the more it makes me think of Dragon Fight Club?
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
5 years ago#10
Yeah, gold snake ring, at least 1 point of humanity, and you'll have 320 as your drop rate... Then fight the lightning drakes in the Valley of Drakes and they can drop Dragon Scales.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived