So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?
4 years ago#1
Spoilers.

I don't do online. The artificiality of that component would destroy the game for me. This seems to mean that there is going to be a very real limit to the number of dragon scales I will see.

One from blight city, one from the crow thing, a handful from a few areas later on... It definitely sounds like I shouldn't be using any of these on the poor drake sword, even though I itch to do so.

Any time a primarily single player game has a forced multiplayer component, it brings the game down a notch.
4 years ago#2
New game +. Not sure if they drop anywhere. Probably off some dragon, maybe.
---
-=||Thundaga||=- - [Firaga] F.Taru [No Main]Diabolos
Lightning3, Bolt3, Jolt3,Thunder³
4 years ago#3
You can get dragon scales if you go inside the giant tree and make your way down and into the dragon cave. There are I think 3 or 4 you can find. You can also get them by beating the dragons that use lighting but it is a very rare drop.
4 years ago#4
Alright. So ultimately, I will end up with enough scales to upgrade _perhaps_ one weapon which requires them. Obviously it won't be the drake sword. Anyone want to suggest what weapon I should be keeping an eye out for, that will result in the most powerful option for spending my limited number of scales?
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Yeah, let's all hate on the OP for playing the game differently than you do.
4 years ago#7
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Considering that they're such a limited item, it makes sense that he'd do all he could to protect them.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/survy23.png/
4 years ago#8
once again I'll point out that when you lose to a Dragon Cov member, you don't actually lose the dragon scale, they just get one for winning.
4 years ago#9
Why is it the more I read about Path of the Dragon, the more it makes me think of Dragon Fight Club?
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
4 years ago#10
Yeah, gold snake ring, at least 1 point of humanity, and you'll have 320 as your drop rate... Then fight the lightning drakes in the Valley of Drakes and they can drop Dragon Scales.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived