So dragon scales CANNOT be farmed, right?

#1AsterraPosted 10/6/2011 5:10:14 PM
Spoilers.

I don't do online. The artificiality of that component would destroy the game for me. This seems to mean that there is going to be a very real limit to the number of dragon scales I will see.

One from blight city, one from the crow thing, a handful from a few areas later on... It definitely sounds like I shouldn't be using any of these on the poor drake sword, even though I itch to do so.

Any time a primarily single player game has a forced multiplayer component, it brings the game down a notch.
#2ThundagaPosted 10/6/2011 5:11:52 PM
New game +. Not sure if they drop anywhere. Probably off some dragon, maybe.
---
-=||Thundaga||=- - [Firaga] F.Taru [No Main]Diabolos
Lightning3, Bolt3, Jolt3,Thunder³
#3JanneDaArc135Posted 10/6/2011 5:14:09 PM
You can get dragon scales if you go inside the giant tree and make your way down and into the dragon cave. There are I think 3 or 4 you can find. You can also get them by beating the dragons that use lighting but it is a very rare drop.
#4Asterra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:17:06 PM
Alright. So ultimately, I will end up with enough scales to upgrade _perhaps_ one weapon which requires them. Obviously it won't be the drake sword. Anyone want to suggest what weapon I should be keeping an eye out for, that will result in the most powerful option for spending my limited number of scales?
#5Devils_ScythePosted 10/8/2011 5:19:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6JasonZ72Posted 10/8/2011 5:20:50 AM
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Yeah, let's all hate on the OP for playing the game differently than you do.
#7SurvivorTypePosted 10/8/2011 5:22:45 AM
Devils_Scythe posted...
wow....no wonder its so hard to find dragon scale owners to invade....got cowardly ppl like the op.... This a primarly a singleplayer gane? you....are a moron... -_-

Considering that they're such a limited item, it makes sense that he'd do all he could to protect them.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/survy23.png/
#8HarkonisPosted 10/8/2011 5:52:04 AM
once again I'll point out that when you lose to a Dragon Cov member, you don't actually lose the dragon scale, they just get one for winning.
#9LegoTechnicPosted 10/8/2011 5:55:31 AM
Why is it the more I read about Path of the Dragon, the more it makes me think of Dragon Fight Club?
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#10DuneManPosted 10/8/2011 6:12:27 AM
Yeah, gold snake ring, at least 1 point of humanity, and you'll have 320 as your drop rate... Then fight the lightning drakes in the Valley of Drakes and they can drop Dragon Scales.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao