Freaking Chaos Ember

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Freaking Chaos Ember
4 years ago#1
Seriously, it took a lot of effort to get this one item (while managing to stay alive).. 5 flasks aren't enough for that fire lol.. I'm glad I survived with 12 hp left..
4 years ago#2
May I ask where you got this ember from? I'm trying to create Chaos weapons and don't know where this or the fire+5 embers are.
---
Demon's Souls/Dark Souls Stat and Weapon Calcs
http://sites.google.com/site/darksoulstats/
4 years ago#3
He got it from Demon's Lair, which is right after the Quelaag's Domain, you need to kill the Ceaseless Discharge and then take on a horde of Taurus Demons =P
4 years ago#4
i got the chaos ember but the blacksmith near the forest wont take it, wtf do i do?
4 years ago#5

i got the chaos ember but the blacksmith near the forest wont take it, wtf do i do?

Blacksmith in the catacombs
---
"Impossible" is just a word to let people feel better about themselves when they quit.
4 years ago#6
hmmm i must have passed him up, weres he at?
4 years ago#7
i ear his hammer but theres a wall
4 years ago#8
were at?
4 years ago#9
*spoilers*

Boss drops a ring the makes lava damage almost nothing. had you waited it would have been much easier.
---
my psn: snakbar7 feel free to add me
pokemon W FC: 3439-2994-1803
4 years ago#10
snakbar posted...
*spoilers*

Boss drops a ring the makes lava damage almost nothing. had you waited it would have been much easier.

Which boss?
---
PSN: Drytchnath
Maybe if you cry a large enough river you can drift all the way to Capcom's Headquarters. --Fuuinashi from the PS3 RE5 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Freaking Chaos Ember

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived