How do I get the miracle lightning bolt?

#1velvet_hammerPosted 10/7/2011 1:19:14 AM
So I pretty much went faith build just for this spell. I'm Sl 52 with almost 30 hours played and have yet to come across this. I also heard theres some miracle weapon buffs.

The only miracle NPC I have found was at fire link shrine and he sells all the crappy low level stuff. Faith build so far has been very under whelming. NEED NEW SPELLS NOW :P
---
There is nothing free except the grace of God
#2PulcineAuraPosted 10/7/2011 1:21:41 AM(edited)
velvet_hammer posted...
So I pretty much went faith build just for this spell. I'm Sl 52 with almost 30 hours played and have yet to come across this. I also heard theres some miracle weapon buffs.

The only miracle NPC I have found was at fire link shrine and he sells all the crappy low level stuff. Faith build so far has been very under whelming. NEED NEW SPELLS NOW :P

Yeah. I stopped playing my cleric after I learned how long it'd take me to get that spell or a decent Faith weapon.
---
RPG Enneagram - Type 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWo-X7E8fAA&feature=related
#3Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/7/2011 1:25:51 AM
Lightning Bolt is from being in the Sun covenant
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#4tiredeyePosted 10/7/2011 1:27:01 AM
I believe it's from the second rank in Warriors Of Sunlight, apparently you can also get an upgraded version if you have a specific spoiler based soul as well.
---
Infinite Guard Fandango - Respawning Every Time You Look Away
#5velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 1:27:17 AM
How about weapon buffs and the other healing spells and god wraith? Pretty much where is the good miracle NPC?
---
#6TheFirstToFallPosted 10/7/2011 1:28:50 AM
Yeah. I stopped playing my cleric after I learned how long it'd take me to get that spell or a decent Faith weapon.

There's an okay faith-based sword in the Valley of Drakes that's pretty easy to get. Dunno about anything better than that though.
---
If you were a mime and wanted to shoot somebody...would you use a silencer?
#7berserksPosted 10/7/2011 1:29:43 AM
Help people beat bosses and it won t take long . If you help people 6 time , you ll need 30 less faith to join ( need 50 to join ) . You multiple the number of time you helped someone by 5 and you get how much less faith you need .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#8velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 1:33:10 AM
hyuri posted...
Help people beat bosses and it won t take long . If you help people 6 time , you ll need 30 less faith to join ( need 50 to join ) . You multiple the number of time you helped someone by 5 and you get how much less faith you need .

thanks man, I have been trying to do this but cant ever get summoned. this will take awhile :( stupid p2p servers
---
#9PulcineAuraPosted 10/7/2011 1:35:47 AM
TheFirstToFall posted...

There's an okay faith-based sword in the Valley of Drakes that's pretty easy to get. Dunno about anything better than that though.

I know about that, but it sounds like it'd be a hassle to get. I'll probably try gunning for it, but for the moment I'm enjoying my Sorcerer a lot more than my Cleric.
---
RPG Enneagram - Type 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWo-X7E8fAA&feature=related
#10TheFirstToFallPosted 10/7/2011 4:08:14 AM
I know about that, but it sounds like it'd be a hassle to get. I'll probably try gunning for it, but for the moment I'm enjoying my Sorcerer a lot more than my Cleric.

assuming you have access to undead parish, it's basically

dodge statue guy and go into darkroot garden
kill two bushes and go down into the basin
kill the dark knight (probably the only hard step)
light the bonfire if you want, then go into the valley
take the left path and run past the two drakes

and the sword is right there.
---
If you were a mime and wanted to shoot somebody...would you use a silencer?