When can I level up my pryo skills and get new ones?

#11true_gamerPosted 10/7/2011 9:06:00 AM
Ok I am still level 1 and I refuse to spend any points until I get to a pyro merchant or find a way to increase the pyro equipment. I just now beaten gargoyle boss but is yet to find a way to increase my pryo skills. Hell don't even ask how I been surviving all this times. I am at 20000ish souls points, still at level 1 and I need to increase my pyro skills. Help? Can anyone tell me where is the quickest way to go and how to get there to a pyro merchant exactly?
#21true_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:11:00 AM
Seriously guys, need help?
#31true_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:13:12 AM
Bump?
#4seth_sage12300Posted 10/7/2011 9:13:42 AM
In the depths below the undead burgh you can rescue a pyromancer trainer who will go back to firelink shrine.
---
Official Issun of the MvC3 board
Official Pikablu of the BW clan
#5BeefyNukesPosted 10/7/2011 9:14:10 AM
After the Gargoyle you need to kill the Capra demon. You will die fighting the capra demon.

After the capra demon you get a key to the sewers just outside the demon's boss room.

Not far in the sewers (Dont go down the slide behind the butcher. . . You'll know what I mean) will be a room full of barrels and the guy is trapped in a barrel.

ROLL into the barrels to free him, and he will return the Firelink shrine.

He's the first pyro vendor I do believe.
---
Don't know if you can run a computer game? http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
#6Dark_Oni12398Posted 10/7/2011 9:16:07 AM
Just use the key the gargoyles dropped. Then u kill capra and save the pyro from the butcher
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#71true_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:16:37 AM
So judging from what you two said, there is no way i can survive getting to anyone of these pyro trainer due to the fact that I am level 1. The heck why they make it so long for it to train in pyro magic?
#81true_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:17:59 AM
must I fight another next to impossible boss fight to get to a pyro merchant?
#9RanguePosted 10/7/2011 9:18:44 AM
Go to the dragon bridge and open the door near the guy who gave you the white soapstone(key from gargoyle). Clear the area boss caprica demon for another key(to door below caprica). In this new area before you go into the water(kitchen area) you will find a man trapped in a barrel, free him(roll not attack) and head back to firelink. He will hook you up.
---
D/P Friend Code: 4252 9996 2793 Name: Sean
PSN: BigPenguin
#10Dark_Oni12398Posted 10/7/2011 9:19:12 AM
U can still do it. He's only like half an hour of gameplay away. He teaches new and better spells and powers up ur glove
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.