Where is the second bell?

#1Zipperx30Posted 10/7/2011 4:01:09 PM

Im in a place called "The depths' but I dont want to be here. How do I get out and where is the second bell?

#2CrevoxPosted 10/7/2011 4:01:46 PM
You're on the right track. Complete the depths to reach Blighttown, and the bell is there.

It's a long, HARD road ahead. Leave and prepare yourself if you need to. Blighttown is a bad place.
#3Cesare_BorgiaPosted 10/7/2011 4:02:51 PM
You have to go through there to get to a place called Blighttown" (you'll get a key from a boss which opens a door by a merchant) and at the bottom of blighttown is another boss guarding the second bell
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/30hvn6t.jpg
#4Zipperx30(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 4:04:38 PM

Crevox posted...
You're on the right track. Complete the depths to reach Blighttown, and the bell is there.

It's a long, HARD road ahead. Leave and prepare yourself if you need to. Blighttown is a bad place.

Oh man.. That sounds incredibly daunting.. But I must gather the strength to embark on this treachorious journey.. *raises sword in the sky*.

WE SHALL PERSEVERE, BROTHERS!!!!!! =P

#5CrevoxPosted 10/7/2011 4:07:11 PM

Crevox posted...

Oh man.. That sounds incredibly daunting.. But I must gather the strength to embark on this treachorious journey.. *raises sword in the sky*.

Go, go! Good luck!
#6Zipperx30(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 4:07:45 PM

Crevox posted...

Crevox posted...

Go, go! Good luck!

Haha thanks man :)! How far have you gotten so far?

#7CrevoxPosted 10/7/2011 4:09:48 PM

Crevox posted...

Crevox posted...

Go, go! Good luck!

Braving the area after the area that opens when ringing the second bell. ;) I'm kinda spending a lot of time perfecting my magic and covenants, maybe more than I should...
#8Zipperx30(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 4:11:08 PM

I accidentally stumbled across the Woods. Outside where the blacksmith is. What happens over there? Is there a bell there too?

#9Zipperx30(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 4:12:07 PM

Crevox posted...

Crevox posted...

Crevox posted...

Go, go! Good luck!

Braving the area after the area that opens when ringing the second bell. ;) I'm kinda spending a lot of time perfecting my magic and covenants, maybe more than I should...

Wow that sounds awesome man. Sounds like you've gotten pretty far. I've got a lot on my plate right now. I have to go to Blighttown, and then figure out how to make 40K souls so I can absolve my sins at the priest because I accidentally attacked some of the NPC's and now they're out to get me lol.

#10CthulhuDagonPosted 10/7/2011 4:12:28 PM
I recommend grinding the forest and killing the treants for the purple and bright moss. The poison & toxicity (from the super annoying dart shooters) is a serious pain. Having about 20 purple poison-cure moss and at least like 14 bright moss is highly recommended. The poison resist ring that the guy in the church tower by the first bell sells is also highly recommended.

It's a big journey getting through the depths + blighttown, I just got done and finished Queelag & Ceaseless Discharge. ^%&* Blighttown, seriously. =P
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.