Where do I go after Gargoyles?

#1Xuande12Posted 10/8/2011 1:37:54 AM
Down that elevator (I don't even know where it goes) or down by the bonfire with the big demon shooting lightning at me?
#2YHWHPosted 10/8/2011 1:39:56 AM
Capra Demon. Use the key from Gargoyles fight to open that door by the dragon bridge.
#3SpicyWasabiPosted 10/8/2011 1:53:41 AM
Xuande12 posted...
Down that elevator (I don't even know where it goes) or down by the bonfire with the big demon shooting lightning at me?

Well, there are actually only two ways you could go at this point (excluding New Londo Ruins since you do not want to go here yet).

First off, the elevator doesn't lead to a new location so it's safe to take it now. It creates a shortcut between the Firelink Shrine and the Undead Parish so go ahead and take it if you need to.

Anyways, back to the two paths you can take right now. One, you could go down to the Titanite Demon (the big demon shooting lightning) and enter the Darkroot Garden/Basin area. Only one boss on that path I believe before you end up coming back to a place you've already been. Two, you can go to Blight Town, which leads to the second Bell of Awakening that you have to ring at that point in the game. I don't recall exactly where the path to Blight Town is as it's been quite a while since I did it but if I remember correctly, you should have gotten a key from the Gargoyles which lets you open the door that was originally locked on the bridge by the red dragon, right around where the Sun Knight is. I believe this door leads to Blight Town.

Personally, I went straight to Blight Town after killing the Gargoyles but in hind sight, it's probably best to go to Darkroot Garden/Basin first.
---
PSN: CrazyEyeDEA