So I killed the merchant in undeadburg and now I cant get arrows?

#1HHHistheMANPosted 10/8/2011 1:53:17 PM
what kind of bull**** is this?
#2Chrono555Posted 10/8/2011 1:56:00 PM
There is a male merchant and a female one. The male sells regular arrows and the female one sells special ones like poison ones.
#3xThePhenoPosted 10/8/2011 1:56:11 PM
Ya I don't know why you would kill him unless it was an accident.

Very few merchants sell arrows, and the next one that sells the same kind of arrows is all the way at the end of Sen's Fortress which is a level 35ish area.
---
"Nonsense. I've not yet begun to defile myself."
Gretel MK II: PSPo2
#4ChickenChaserPosted 10/8/2011 1:56:18 PM
What sucks even worse is that I don't think I remember another vendor having regular arrows anywhere near the early part of the game. ... you can buy the more expensive fire and poison arrows from the vendor in the tunnel between undead burg and the depths but you an't reach him early on.

Yea come to think of it - arrows should be alot more easily available - particularly early on when souls are relatively sparse... you kill that vendor - you're pretty much boned.
---
#5SoCiaLSTiGMaPosted 10/8/2011 1:58:25 PM
I killed him as well, but only after stocking up on a healthy amount of arrows. Once those ran out I switched to poison/fire. I really only use them for pulling anyway.

In response to the guy who asked why he killed him. Well it's the fastest way to get an uchigatana until later in the game. And some people choose not to rely on the drake sword.
---
PSN: Xx--vicious--xX
#6HHHistheMAN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 2:00:37 PM
he didnt have a sign that said "SELLING ARROWS".. I thought it was an enemy and in Demon Souls you couldnt kill NPC's....

where exactly are these fire arrows?
#7Dark OnePosted 10/8/2011 2:03:31 PM
HHHistheMAN posted...
he didnt have a sign that said "SELLING ARROWS".. I thought it was an enemy and in Demon Souls you couldnt kill NPC's....

where exactly are these fire arrows?

You could kill every NPC in Demon's Souls.

Someone didn't actually play the game.
---
I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.
#8Tyrannius88Posted 10/8/2011 2:05:34 PM
Actually, you could kill NPCs in Demon's Souls. Anyway, the female undead merchant is at the end of that long tunnel between firelink shrine and undead burg, but there is a locked gate. I'm not sure if the Master Key works on it. If it doesn't, you can access her by going into lower Undead Burg, which has dogs and assassins, then going down the staircase at the end, and then to the left of this next long corridor is a door, which leads to a staircase, which leads to a tunnel, which leads to her.
#9northface_28Posted 10/8/2011 2:07:12 PM
Sorry to hijack, but what arrows accompany the short bow? I equip the short bow but when I go to equip arrows, none even show up.
#10KurokiiPosted 10/8/2011 2:07:57 PM
You don't really need arrows. I thought I needed them when I fought the butterfly but when she perched herself I did massive damage.
---
HG FC:1634 6804 5440