can you increase the number of times a spell can be cast?

#1Darknight587Posted 10/12/2011 6:28:23 AM
Is there a stat that reflects this or are the number of casts set in stone?
#2NesutaaPosted 10/12/2011 6:30:46 AM
The number of casts are set in stone.

However, you can stack spells in order to get more casts. You do this by buying the same spell, then putting it in another attunement slot
#3The moonlight knightPosted 10/12/2011 6:31:30 AM
There's a ring you get from an optional boss that grants 50% more casts at the expense of 50% of your max health.

It's in Darkroot Basin.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#4ShingouryuPosted 10/12/2011 6:32:58 AM
There is also a ring that gives you increased casts at the cost of reduced health. Its name escapes me, but I know its found in Darkroot Basin, possibly with Dusk of Oolicile's equipment...

Speaking of which, the Oolicile catalyts also increase the number of castings, but they are weaker than the standard sorcerer's catalysts...
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
#5The moonlight knightPosted 10/12/2011 6:35:13 AM
Speaking of which, the Oolicile catalyts also increase the number of castings, but they are weaker than the standard sorcerer's catalysts...

Huh? O_o The one I bought from her just has a really high magic adjust that doesn't depend much on stats.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#6ShingouryuPosted 10/12/2011 6:38:27 AM
Hmm, perhaps I'm mistaken... I could have sworn I read that somewhere on there, but I never used it because its mag adjust was lower... Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't confirm :-P

Probably thinking of something else then though...
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."