Early divine weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Early divine weapon?
4 years ago#1
I read you could get your hands on a divine weapon early on without having to forge a weapon up. I think it was in the Valley of Drakes, anyone confirm?
---
TF2, a game about spending RL money to open an ingame item, to receive an ingame item, to trade for an ingame item. Oh, and there is some shooter minigame.
4 years ago#2
If you go down the elevator from the forest to the valley, run past the drakes to the left until you reach a giant sleeping dragon on the further end is a sword of astora (longsword + holy status) The dragon will probably kill you but that's the best way to get it early in the game.
---
MH3 ID: BBRRL4
1000 karma ^^
4 years ago#3
Its better to build your own Divine weapon though.

Specifically a blunt-type Divine weapon, because it can not only perma-kill Skeletons, but a blunt weapon will actually break them up and they're helpless as they slowly reform.

A Halberd counts as blunt btw
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
4 years ago#4
If you wake the dragon up from range, he'll start to vomit a poisonous liquid onto the battlefield. You can wade in from the side after each regurgitation to take a few stabs at the dragon. Rinse and repeat, no deaths, grab the loot.
---
While Dawn of War doesn't reinvent the RTS wheel, it does cover it with spikes and roll it over entire armies of screaming victims. Bring down the hammer.
4 years ago#5
Yeah that dragon wasn't very hard to kill, but it turns out I the sword's requirement for faith is much higher than what I expected since mine is only at 9.
---
TF2, a game about spending RL money to open an ingame item, to receive an ingame item, to trade for an ingame item. Oh, and there is some shooter minigame.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Early divine weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived