Weapon strength requirements

#1chris_mi9rPosted 10/12/2011 10:12:35 AM
Recently picked up the winged spear while running like a mad man through the graveyard. I'm too weak to use it with a shield. When you look up a weapon statistics is there a place where it says what strength level you have to be to use if effectively?

My strength is currently at 12
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
PSN: CMinor / Xbox: mi9r
#2ShingouryuPosted 10/12/2011 10:14:09 AM
Press square (or triangle, I can't remember) over the weapon at the equip screen and it should show you the requirements for wielding it. It should be noted that double handing it will reduce the STR requirement by half (but ONLY THE STR REQUIREMENT)
---
"Sometimes the bluest parts of the sky seem the farthest away. I guess that's what keeps people striving for it."
#3DarknejiPosted 10/12/2011 10:16:04 AM
yes, in your weapon list menu press square while highlighting the weapon to bring up its actual statistics. Near the bottom right there will be a set of numbers that correlate to your character stats on the right side of the menu. Those numbers tell you what is required to wield it properly.

I believe the winged spear is 14 str & 14 dex.
---
"As if launching a rocket wasn't phallic enough, you literally bust a nut when you go into space." - Stephen Colbert.
Psn: Stein-Sensei
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 10/12/2011 10:17:10 AM
its pretty funny that the str is quite low for most class,especially for heavy knight,i mean hes a knight yet he only has 11 str lol
---
AMD phenomx4 9650| 9800gt 1 gig ddr3 | Corsair TwinX 2 gig ram ddr2 800mhz | ASUS M2N-E
#5Col_88Posted 10/12/2011 10:17:40 AM
Darkneji posted...
yes, in your weapon list menu press square while highlighting the weapon to bring up its actual statistics. Near the bottom right there will be a set of numbers that correlate to your character stats on the right side of the menu. Those numbers tell you what is required to wield it properly.

I believe the winged spear is 14 str & 14 dex.

13 str 15 dex
---
PSN=Col_c88
Please note: What i say is opinion, I dont care if you think im wrong, also do not care about spelling or grammar nor do I care that you care. Thx!
#6chris_mi9r(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 10:18:00 AM
Thanks very much fellas, I'll have to check that when I get off work.
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
PSN: CMinor / Xbox: mi9r