Should I just give the ember to what ever blacksmith asks for it?

#1rep_HCPosted 10/12/2011 3:06:17 PM
Or, do more then one blacksmiths ask for the same ember, but one of them forges better weapons/armor, and that one should get the ember?

*spoilers sort of*

The guy in the undead parish keeps asking for the Dark Ember, but I'm not sure if another blacksmith will do better with it. ??
---
I'm in trouble, please recommend this signature!
Dark Souls holla!
#2rep_HC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 3:09:16 PM
bump! (I hate having two of my threads right next to each other).
---
Dark Souls holla!
#3greendayfreakrcPosted 10/12/2011 3:09:38 PM
Yes give the ember. Any other blacksmiths in the game will have access to it afterwards.
---
Xbox live gamer tag: T0wndog
PSN: Town-Dog
#4LoshadtPosted 10/12/2011 3:10:08 PM
rep_HC posted...
Or, do more then one blacksmiths ask for the same ember, but one of them forges better weapons/armor, and that one should get the ember?

*spoilers sort of*

The guy in the undead parish keeps asking for the Dark Ember, but I'm not sure if another blacksmith will do better with it. ??

You give the ember to whomever asks for it, each smith handles only a specific set of embers.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
http://i.imgur.com/avHuu.jpg Two big reasons to play Dark Souls.
#5rep_HC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 3:11:27 PM
Thanks guys. May your messages be rated and good loot found.
---
Dark Souls holla!
#6ChaoticonPosted 10/12/2011 3:14:45 PM

greendayfreakrc posted...
Yes give the ember. Any other blacksmiths in the game will have access to it afterwards.
---
Xbox live gamer tag: T0wndog
PSN: Town-Dog

Wrong. The one who ASKS for the ember has those upgrades, no one else. Forest/cath BS does Raw, divine, occult. Londo BS does Magic and Enchanted. Catacombs BS does Fire and Chaos. Ando BS does Lightning and boss souls.