Where do you go after ringing the first bell?

#1BIOJECTPosted 10/12/2011 11:54:31 PM
Where do you go after ringing the first bell? Common sense dictates that you would go straight to that area you have to use the elevator to get to, but the ghosts in that area are impossible to attack unless you have a specific item which I no longer have and no merchant in the game sells so far. Thanks game.

Am I supposed to go to Blight town? I have access to that area through the Valley of Drakes after using the master key, but after spending an hour slowly crawling all the way up to the boss and then stupidly dying, I don't feel like going back to that area. Those ====ing respawning flies make the area the worst area in the game. It's nightmares from world 5 all over again. Why does every game have to have horrible sewer sections with poisonous everything?

I'm tired of pulling an enemy, killing it and then killing another round of a++hole flies before moving onto the next enemy and considering I couldn't find a bonfire anywhere near the boss, I don't even want to step foot in that ====hole again.

Also it doesn't help that an ===hole killed the bonfire lady at the first point either. It's as if the game is giving me a big middle finger. I've literally explored ever nook and cranny of the Undead city area and defeated every boss there. The only area I can't get into is that gate area with the dude mumbling about the gate.

Is Blight town seriously the only place I can go? If Blight town is truly the only area I can realistically beat right now, then ==== this game. I'm going to grind 20k souls, buy that seal to unlock that area in the forest and then use that area to utilize the grinding exploit because === that.
---
God doesn't exist. In fact when you die, there is nothing. Why don't you get off your ass and do something with your life? There are no continues.
#2gna647Posted 10/12/2011 11:55:12 PM
supposed to go to blight town.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lslzdjWc661qekt6no1_250.gif
#3LegoTechnicPosted 10/12/2011 11:57:51 PM(edited)
I went to the forest since it was right there by the blacksmith. I just bypassed the titanite demon since the door behind him was open (and he was slow).

Alternatively defeating the Gargoyles gave you the key that unlocks the tower leading to the Depths, so hint hint.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#4robert022614Posted 10/13/2011 12:00:03 AM
you have to go to the bridge where the red dragon is and cross it (to the side where the sun NPC guy is) and at the beginning of the bridge is a door that you unlock with the basement key you get from the gargoyles.
#5Zai_AkuPosted 10/13/2011 12:06:09 AM
Also, Catacombs... also, you can go back to the Undead Asylum. Also... you can fight the Hydra or Sif if you choose.
#6BIOJECT(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2011 2:00:00 AM
Welp I discovered what I did wrong. I was supposed to go into the Depths, beat the boss, and then go through Blight Town the normal way. Instead I was going the ass backwards way where it's much more difficult.
---
God doesn't exist. In fact when you die, there is nothing. Why don't you get off your ass and do something with your life? There are no continues.