Accidentally attacked Blacksmith near Darkroot Garden

#1The_Happy_BoarPosted 10/13/2011 6:37:13 PM
I set my god damned controller down in my Papasan chair and it pushed the shoulder button and made my character attack Andre, to which I tried to flee and maybe he would de-aggro but he killed me. Then, I used a bonfire and went back and he was still hostile.

Is there anyway to fix this? I'm seriously pissed. At minimum, is there any other smith that can upgrade weapons to divine status with the moth's soul?
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
#2Slyk90Posted 10/13/2011 6:39:28 PM(edited)
I know your pain, always pay attention when u hit talk, then turn away. just be really careful...
THink they guy on top of the church where the bell gargoyles were can deaggro for a price a huge price.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#3fueled-systemPosted 10/13/2011 6:38:48 PM
The first belltower has a guy who will absolve your sins for a price of
2000souls times your soul level
#4nclifter2007Posted 10/13/2011 6:38:49 PM
wow a bad guy to hit, yes you can get a npc to nullify your sins at the tower where the gargoyle fight is. cost 2k times your soul level though
#5The_Happy_Boar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2011 6:39:06 PM
Slyk90 posted...
I know your pain, always pay attention when u hit talk, then turn away. just be really careful...

Yeah, I turned like 180 but my sword is so god damned big it still hit him.
---
#6The_Happy_Boar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2011 6:40:18 PM
Wow, 2k times soul level? 60,000 souls if I'm 30? I'm just going to start a new ******* game if that's true. I never got the key to the door in Darkroot, and my dragon died so farming would take LITERALLY YEARS.
---
#7D_RocksPS3Posted 10/13/2011 6:41:58 PM
The_Happy_Boar posted...
I set my god damned controller down in my Papasan chair and it pushed the shoulder button and made my character attack Andre, to which I tried to flee and maybe he would de-aggro but he killed me. Then, I used a bonfire and went back and he was still hostile.

Is there anyway to fix this? I'm seriously pissed. At minimum, is there any other smith that can upgrade weapons to divine status with the moth's soul?

Andre can't even upgrade weapons with bosses soul so most you get is elemental and standard. The merchant in Anor Londo is better. But yes, you can get absolution from the guy in the bell tower, though it's VERY expensive so make sure it is worth it. Also, don't level up if your thinking about it, as the cost is like 2000-4000 x you SL. Higher level, higher the cost.
#8The_Happy_Boar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2011 6:43:05 PM
D_RocksPS3 posted...
Andre can't even upgrade weapons with bosses soul so most you get is elemental and standard. The merchant in Anor Londo is better. But yes, you can get absolution from the guy in the bell tower, though it's VERY expensive so make sure it is worth it. Also, don't level up if your thinking about it, as the cost is like 2000-4000 x you SL. Higher level, higher the cost.

Alright, I think I'll just kill him(somehow, he 5 hits me in my elite knight armor) and the use Anor Londo guy instead. God damn I'm upset though, does he sell the shards?
---
#9skullgonPosted 10/13/2011 6:45:06 PM
He sells plain shards, but a later merchant sells large ones that you could break down. They also drop frequently from the caped undead knights.
---
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
- Ezekiel 23:20
#10tmrw_nt_tdyPosted 10/13/2011 6:46:03 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but, andre is the only one who can do +10 so w/o him you can't do boss items either so that argument is lost. but yeah, absolving your sins from the guy at the bell would make hostile npcs drop aggro. oh and yes at 30 you pay 60k for "1" sin, so if you sinned 2x then lol. if you're not troubled to remake then that's not a big problem.

tip from me when i put my controller down. press start before putting it down. so even if the r/l 2s do get pushed down then nothing happens. n_n .
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill thousands of men and you are a hero, Kill them all, and you are a god.