Easiest way to get a cursed weapon?

#1TommymasterPosted 10/14/2011 9:53:17 AM
Topic :)

Tru upgrading or collecting dun care...

Just please don't tell me I dun need one ;)

Thanks for any help

Greetz
---
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan
#2gamer395Posted 10/14/2011 9:56:26 AM
Kill the only enemies in the game that you need a cursed weapon for. They drop it.

...yeah...
---
(no genitals were shown)
#3JitawaPosted 10/14/2011 9:57:11 AM
Well, there's three of them. The one that's created with a Boss's soul has some issues - it has high stat requirements, and you'd need a +10 weapon and access to Anor Londo to make it.

The other two drop off ghosts in the New Londo Ruins. There's two types of ghosts, the regular ones are "male" and drop jagged edge of ghost - like a super short scimitar. The female ones (you can tell because they don't instantly chase you, they use projectiles... and there's like two of them total) drop the Ghost blade, which is a dagger-type weapon.
#4JitawaPosted 10/14/2011 9:58:30 AM
--- also, if you're not cursed or using the transient curse item, you won't be able to "block" ghost attacks even though your cursed weapon will still work.
#5Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 10:00:39 AM
I see... Was thinking about sofa cursed weapon....so it has high stat req? Like what?

Thanks for the help so far
---
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan
#6Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 10:14:48 AM
What's the critical stat? Str? How much?
---
#7Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 10:30:09 AM
Hump
---
#8DividedXZeroPosted 10/14/2011 10:32:23 AM
go to the depths and bait one of the lizards dudes to spit gas out, drop your weapon and let him curse it, kill him, pick up cursed weapon...profit?
---
PSN: DividedXZero-(BB: Arakune)
"My Beez are Hungry" (~'. ')~
#9CthulhuKnightPosted 10/14/2011 10:34:02 AM
I wouldn't bother with Cursed Weapons. Just buy two or three transient curses, and equip the gold serpent ring while fighting through NLR... you'll get more transients from the ghosts as you go through. I've got like... 15 now from all the drops they've given me.
---
Beyond RPGs - Informative Tactical RPG and Console RPG Blog
Site: http://beyond-tactical-rpgs.blogspot.com Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BeyondRpgs
#10JitawaPosted 10/14/2011 10:40:55 AM
Not sure if both versions of the Artorias Greatsword will hit ghosts, but the easier to equip version is 24/18/18/18