How do you get past the great bow silver knights?

#1omnigearsRusPosted 10/17/2011 3:19:21 AM
In anor londo on the balcony? I'm going to grind for a while and upgrade equipment bc this area is so difficult right now. Any tips in general? The sentinels are difficult to but I can't get past those two silver knights up there. I'm using steel armor and that lightning spear
#2KyubiRulez04Posted 10/17/2011 3:20:06 AM
Use the miracle "force", or summon a Sunbro. /topic
---
"Life is a series of choices. I choose to win."
PRAISE THE SUN!!!
#3A5modeu5Posted 10/17/2011 3:22:17 AM
run and roll
kill left one first
---
---http://i40.tinypic.com/301q2x4.gif
#4omnigearsRus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 3:22:47 AM
I dont use any magic in this game nor do I want to. Any other advice?
#5jediblasterPosted 10/17/2011 3:25:13 AM(edited)
Poison arrow the one on the right after taking out the two harpies and before going up the first buttress. The one on the left can't hit you there.
Use the left pillar to duck behind once it starts firing arrows and play with where he can and can't hit you.
You will just have to fire a few shots and play with the angle a bit. You'll know when you hit it. Fire about 3 or 4 for the poison to take effect and just wait. Once it is poisoned, you won't have to fire another one, then go up and go to your right and roll when the one on the left fires at your back.
#6jsquad4136Posted 10/17/2011 3:23:37 AM
I just ran. Yeah it's not an inspring strategy but that's what happened. I ran like the wind towards the knight on the right and blocked his sword when he attacked me with it. It was enough to knock him off since he was so close to the edge anyways. And luckily there is a bonfire RIGHT when you enter that very building.
---
How do you tell if somebody is a zombie? Shoot them in the head! Because there is no other way to kill a zombie!
#7random_noobiePosted 10/17/2011 3:24:00 AM
wait for the right archer to shoot while cowering behind the huge pillar. once he does, dash up and go for the right one. roll underneath the lances and get him in melee. the left one won't be able to shoot you and now you just need to deal with the right one in melee.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#8SolidKnightPosted 10/17/2011 3:26:29 AM
Shoot them with the bow from behind the last tower; their arrows can't hit you there.

You should have hundreds of arrows at your disposal. If you don't have hundreds of arrows then you're not prepared.
#9omnigearsRus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 3:27:48 AM
Ok I'll try all this, any tips for the sentinels?
#10mrhemmoPosted 10/17/2011 3:29:24 AM

1 word poison arrows.just shoot few poison arrows / knight and wait for them to drop dead.