what else can kill ghosts apart from being cursed ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. what else can kill ghosts apart from being cursed ?
4 years ago#1
Is it a divine weapon ? I've got (I think) a divine claymore
4 years ago#2
Yep, divine weapons or that sword which they drop.
4 years ago#3
You can:
- get cursed
- use Transient Curse
- use a cursed weapon, such as a Ghost Blade or the cursed form of the Greatsword of Artorias

The easiest way though is to get the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring from Sen's Castle and use Transient Curse. You'll have a hefty collection of them going thanks to the increased item drops.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
4 years ago#4
Divine weapons work. You can also use ghost weapons(drop from ghost) and Transient Curse(Can be purchased from the Undead Merchant Female in Undead Burg for 4000 souls each)
---
To lazy to write one!
4 years ago#5
Drunken_Snake posted...
Yep, divine weapons or that sword which they drop.

Just to clear things up: Divine weapons don't kill ghosts, and I'm pretty sure occult weapons don't, either.
4 years ago#6

Ummm...Divine weapons do not work. I tried it with my divine halberd +5. No dice. Its just as harmless to ghosts as physicle weapons.

4 years ago#7
Oops, I got it mixed up...
4 years ago#8
Valronic posted...
Ummm...Divine weapons do not work. I tried it with my divine halberd +5. No dice. Its just as harmless to ghosts as physicle weapons.

Pretty sure they work on skeletons at least. Anyway, I just killed ghosts over and over until they dropped their ghost dagger. I'm sure they're are better options but probably not quicker ones.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
4 years ago#9
transient curse is your best option as no other option will let you block their attacks as well as attack them except being cursed
4 years ago#10
Divine weapons are for the skeletons in the Catacombs.

They do NOT work on Ghosts.
---
-Thanatos2k-
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. what else can kill ghosts apart from being cursed ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived