Raw Claymore?

#1OutofCookiesPosted 10/18/2011 10:27:10 AM
What does this mean? It's the sword I get from upgrading claymore +6?
---
LOL I think you mean grammEr. You try to act all cool and you screw up something so easy like that. LMAO - channtheman
#2Oni_TatsujinPosted 10/18/2011 10:28:26 AM
Raw weapons have higher base damage, but get less bonus attack from STR and DEX. They can still be enchanted with various effects, like the Magic Weapon sorceries, and pine resin.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsEpDS7-Mw
See quote for my gamertag, steam name, and youtube :D
#3OutofCookies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 10:30:03 AM(edited)
So how do I get a claymore +10? Do i get claymore +7 after raw or something?

Also, I can enchant my claymore +6 with pine resin and things, what makes raw so special?
---
LOL I think you mean grammEr. You try to act all cool and you screw up something so easy like that. LMAO - channtheman
#4heymejimboPosted 10/18/2011 10:30:52 AM
nah man you don't go raw if you want it +10. so have the blacksmith revert it to +5 and then go regular +6 instead of raw. then once you get to 10 you can go lightning etc
#5Oni_TatsujinPosted 10/18/2011 10:31:51 AM
No. Raw is a separate upgrade path. Have a Blacksmith revert it to a basic +5 (under Modify), then level it to +6, not Raw.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsEpDS7-Mw
See quote for my gamertag, steam name, and youtube :D
#6OutofCookies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 10:32:01 AM
Regular +6? How do I tell if it's not regular it just says "Claymore +6"
---
#7XianCePosted 10/18/2011 10:33:00 AM
OutofCookies posted...
Regular +6? How do I tell if it's not regular it just says "Claymore +6"

That's regular.
---
"Hey. I hate Dark Souls, but I'll play through it anyway and make a thread about how much I dislike it on GameFAQS!" - Idiots of GameFAQS
#8OutofCookies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 10:35:44 AM
Do i need a special ember or something to upgrade to +7 then? The blacksmith doesn't have the option.
---
#9XianCePosted 10/18/2011 10:42:06 AM
OutofCookies posted...
Do i need a special ember or something to upgrade to +7 then? The blacksmith doesn't have the option.

Better versions of the material is needed to upgrade further.
---
"Hey. I hate Dark Souls, but I'll play through it anyway and make a thread about how much I dislike it on GameFAQS!" - Idiots of GameFAQS
#10OutofCookies(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 10:43:36 AM
But I don't even have the option to upgrade to +7 in the blacksmith, is the blacksmith at the parish incapable of upgrading to +7?
---