I created Smough's Hammer, was it worth it?

#1XoXMegaGamerXoXPosted 10/22/2011 7:59:47 PM
I have 50 STR, and I don't know if its worth bumping my STR to 58.

Is their any other weapons at that high str level and is the hammer amazing? (compared to Zwei Lghtnng + 5?
---
--________________--
#2XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 8:06:01 PM
??
---
--________________--
#3ElyonPosted 10/22/2011 8:06:57 PM
Well, what else were you going to use his Soul for?
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#4XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 8:08:26 PM
Well the question was, should I upgrade my str to 58 for it.

But it seems I can wield it properly with both hands O_O.

Does that make sense, it shows no sign of lacking str.
---
--________________--
#5USA_SanosukePosted 10/22/2011 8:20:20 PM
XoXMegaGamerXoX posted...
Well the question was, should I upgrade my str to 58 for it.

But it seems I can wield it properly with both hands O_O.

Does that make sense, it shows no sign of lacking str.

I have a character with 50 Str,, Two handing it nets 601. According to the Japanese Wiki, it is 610 at 58 Str when two handed.

at +5 it is 412 and D str scaling.
Dragons tooth is 435 and D str scaling. also only requires 40 strength to one hand.
Demon's Great hammer can be upgraded through the regular weapon paths with things such as lightning. but in its regular form has 345 and B str scaling

Smough's is probably the weakest, heaviest, and requires more strength. But it is intimidating.
#6Slyk90Posted 10/22/2011 8:24:20 PM(edited)
Smoughs hammer restores health with each hit, combine it with ring of evil eye, and santcus shield and you are restoring lost health pretty fast, i use my +10 fire server for times where im really trying to conserve flasks.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#7USA_SanosukePosted 10/22/2011 8:34:37 PM
Slyk90 posted...
Smoughs hammer restores health with each hit, combine it with ring of evil eye, and santcus shield and you are restoring lost health pretty fast, i use my +10 fire server for times where im really trying to conserve flasks.

Are you sure its each HIT? Because I only noticed it after each KILL., even so, its a 10 HP gain... hardly noticeable.
#8Slyk90Posted 10/22/2011 8:36:02 PM
USA_Sanosuke posted...
Slyk90 posted...

Are you sure its each HIT? Because I only noticed it after each KILL., even so, its a 10 HP gain... hardly noticeable.

I never made one but im quoting the guide, the guide DOES say the Ring of evil eye does per hit too, which is deff wrong. I know there Server does per hit. Sorry if i wasnt inaccurate
:/
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N