Can I still join the Gravelord Servants if I've killed Nito?

#1thestickerPosted 10/25/2011 2:34:53 AM
I talked to him and declined to join the covenant when asked. I didn't realize he was the boss of the Tomb of Giants, and I've killed him. Can I still join the covenant?
#2Cyber_NinjaDudePosted 10/25/2011 2:36:57 AM
Not on this playthrough. On NG+ you can join I guess but for now, you can't.
---
▲
▲▲ PSN: hamz009
#3UlttimaaPosted 10/25/2011 2:36:59 AM
Nope. If you're a Gravelord Servant before the fight, killing him will force you to leave the covenant.

Just so you're aware, there's very little reason not to join most covenants when asked. Excluding the Forest Covenant, none of them will hate you if you leave, and you can just rejoin any covenant. A lot of covenants give you stuff just for joining(Such as Gravelord Servants, which you get the Gravelord Sword just for joining.)
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#4thesticker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 2:38:57 AM
Ulttimaa posted...
Just so you're aware, there's very little reason not to join most covenants when asked. Excluding the Forest Covenant, none of them will hate you if you leave, and you can just rejoin any covenant. A lot of covenants give you stuff just for joining(Such as Gravelord Servants, which you get the Gravelord Sword just for joining.)

I see. I ended up not joining because I didn't want to commit a sin. I wish it was more difficult to break some of the covenants in this game.