Undead Parish Prisoner

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Undead Parish Prisoner
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I was playing around in Undead Parish unaware of the fact that there is a prisoner with a nice ring on the top floor behind the breakable door. I was actually in the Undead Parish and summoned people to help me with the Bell Gargoyle boss. Now, NO ONE killed him and I've never encountered him before but when I went upstairs there was no one in the cell and no prompt for me to insert a key or anything of the sort. Is it because I summoned people into my game that already killed him? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks.
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
4 years ago#2
If you beat the boss already, he just freed himself most likely.
---
Spit so many verses sometimes my jaw twitches
One thing this party could use is more...*ahem* booze
4 years ago#3
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/knight-lautrec-of-carim
---
\o/
.||
4 years ago#4
He goes to Firelink if you don't free him before killing the gargoyles. He is one the lower level near the firekeeper.
---
\o/ JOLLY CO-OPERATION
.||
4 years ago#5
Ah crap, so I guess that means I'm never gonna get the ring unless I do NG+? Or will I find him later in the game? By the way, was it better that he escaped instead of me killing him or what?
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
4 years ago#6
He goes to Firelink if you don't free him before killing the gargoyles. He is one the lower level near the firekeeper.

OH, is that the new guy I saw down there? He's kinda wearing Gold Armor and he's just chilling and dosen't really say much when he talks, etc.?

If so, should I kill him or will he be valuable to me later?
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
4 years ago#7
Did you even look at what I posted, it has all your questions answered

:)
---
\o/
.||
4 years ago#8
Depends on whether you want his armour or not. If you don't. Murder him all you want. If you do, expect to spend sometime without the Firelink bonfire.
---
~†Sinistral of Death†~
~†Fanaticism Tamed†~
4 years ago#9
SturmTempest posted...

OH, is that the new guy I saw down there? He's kinda wearing Gold Armor and he's just chilling and dosen't really say much when he talks, etc.?

If so, should I kill him or will he be valuable to me later?

Do you care about spoilers?

You can get his ring by killing him or waiting till later in the story.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Undead Parish Prisoner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived