Anor Londo, how to get through brilliant light?

#1SakumPosted 11/1/2011 4:26:46 PM
Am I too weak?
---
what is a twink because when i searched on google... bad things happened- richard733
#2zyrax2301Posted 11/1/2011 4:29:22 PM
...What?

If you find a fog gate you can't enter, it means that you're trying to go backwards and you have an online player either in your world or currently trying to connect to you.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3canarycharlwoodPosted 11/1/2011 4:30:20 PM
If you're on about the golden fog gate then you need to progress further in the game to pass through it
---
PSN - MAGNUM-I-SCREAM
#4Sakum(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 4:30:55 PM
Thanks bromangus. I will kill more bosses and achieve greatness!!
---
what is a twink because when i searched on google... bad things happened- richard733
#5boxboy777Posted 11/1/2011 4:31:14 PM
You need the Lordvessel thingy to open that area.
If you go to the part with the elevator, that seems like a dead end you can go on the left side up the roof of the building. I'm pretty sure that's where you need to go next.
---
-box is like a life of chocolates-
#6pinoy boyPosted 11/1/2011 4:31:24 PM
You mean the colored fog gate?
You need an item to go thru it.
#7MorphBallerPosted 11/1/2011 4:31:27 PM
The orange fog gate? You can't go there yet, a few more things need to happen before that way opens.
---
I'll say it again, and I can't say it enough: I want to have sex with this game. -JimiMorrison187
#8Sakum(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 4:41:07 PM

If you go to the part with the elevator, that seems like a dead end you can go on the left side up the roof of the building. I'm pretty sure that's where you need to go next.

Is this for real or a troll? I can beat the Anor Londo place without going through orange fog gate?
---
#9LinkLuigiPosted 11/1/2011 4:42:42 PM
Sakum posted...
Is this for real or a troll? I can beat the Anor Londo place without going through orange fog gate?

Yeah, he's serious. See that spiral elevator? The one that has the Gargoyle? Yeah, run up the roof. Stupid, I know.