So what?.....You can't leave the Painted World or Ariamis....

#1AlltraPosted 11/7/2011 6:29:26 PM
...after you agro Priscilla?

The first time I went into the boss room, I got a Cutscene and was able to leave. After I attempted to get her Tail Weapon, I couldn't leave any longer. Am I right, or what gives?
---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if you consider it a fantasy.
#2heymejimboPosted 11/7/2011 6:30:06 PM
finish the job
#3GlamadorPosted 11/7/2011 6:31:11 PM
Yep, you're stuck in that room until she dies or you do. Of course, if you die you're still stuck in the painted world.
#4xdividebyzeroxPosted 11/7/2011 6:31:12 PM
Defeat Priscilla then. She's really easy anyway. Just look closely at the snow.
---
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham City, Dark Souls (PS3)
Currently Waiting: Elder Scrolls V, FFXIII-2, SoulCalibur V
#5Alltra(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2011 6:31:52 PM
I didn't really want to finish the job.....I wanted her tail weapon. It's damn near impossible to get it after you've agro'd her, I was kinda hoping I could leave and clear my sin, and then go back with her being docile again.
---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if you consider it a fantasy.
#6Thanatos2kPosted 11/7/2011 6:35:17 PM
It's not that hard. I did it with the drake sword. Just learn how much she turns with her swing, then wait at the spot where her tail will swing back to. Slash once or twice each time, and it should come off soon enough.

If you're at risk of killing her just hurl yourself off the edge and try again.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#7cookie_kidPosted 11/7/2011 6:35:49 PM
Alltra posted...
I didn't really want to finish the job.....I wanted her tail weapon. It's damn near impossible to get it after you've agro'd her, I was kinda hoping I could leave and clear my sin, and then go back with her being docile again.

lol cuz she's cool with you just cutting her tail, right =D
---
When God gives you lemons ask him, "Why lemons...why not billions of dollars or a room of sexy, non-diseased ladies?"
#8MysticVolcanoPosted 11/7/2011 6:38:47 PM
Fighting her is optional, you can easily just go to the bridge behide her and leave and come back and fight her later, never have to acttually kill her.
#9exclusiveburnerPosted 11/7/2011 6:39:39 PM
So you expected to cut her tail off then just say "goodbye"....hmm
#10SymphonicRainPosted 11/7/2011 6:41:25 PM
exclusiveburner posted...
So you expected to cut her tail off then just say "goodbye"....hmm

Works for the dragon covenant. I don't know why people are being so patronizing about this.
---
Lord Gargalen once told me he hoped to die with a sword in his hand, to which I replied that I would sooner go with a breast in mine.