Secrets and Hidden Areas?

#1Robin_DudePosted 11/9/2011 4:10:35 AM
So, I've heard this game has tons of hidden areas and illusory walls hiding some interesting items. And since I don't pay much attention to my surroundings, I'm sure I've missed tons of items.

Would anyone be willing to share some secrets and hidden areas?

So far, I've:
Found the wolf ring, Returned to the asylum, Killed the stray demon, Found the covetous gold serpent ring, Found the dragonslayer bow (though I'm not sure if it can be considered hidden), and found havels armor and the dragon tooth.

Any hidden secrets would be greatly appreciated
---
"Let's see you GRIT THOSE TEETH"
PSN - ZIGZAGZOM
#2SurvivorTypePosted 11/9/2011 4:20:52 AM
The Great Hollow is accessed from the bottom of Blighttown. Go into the big tree near the leech area and smack the wall behind the chest to reveal another chest. Then smack the wall behind that to gain access to the Great Hollow.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/survy23.png/
http://au.movember.com/?home (Want to help Men's Health? Take a look see here)
#3Robin_Dude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 4:26:26 AM
SurvivorType posted...
The Great Hollow is accessed from the bottom of Blighttown. Go into the big tree near the leech area and smack the wall behind the chest to reveal another chest. Then smack the wall behind that to gain access to the Great Hollow.

Holy crap... How did anyone even find that out?!
---
"Let's see you GRIT THOSE TEETH"
PSN - ZIGZAGZOM
#4PhoenixAriaPosted 11/9/2011 4:43:05 AM
I found the Great Hallow when i was randomly wacking my sword at the walls passed the first corpse... then there that chest, if you're on your first run on Dark Souls I'm pretty certain u would give the chest a wack with ur sword to check if its a Mimic. You probs can guess how I found the route to the great hallow from there.
#5lakerspsg4Posted 11/9/2011 4:43:59 AM
You get get Havel's Armor and the Dragon Tooth in Anor Londo by hitting a secret wall in the room on the bottom floor with a bunch of barrels and tables. That one is somewhat obvious because there is a small window where you can see into the secret area from the hallway.
---
Spit so many verses sometimes my jaw twitches
One thing this party could use is more...*ahem* booze
#6grimmjowespadaPosted 11/9/2011 5:43:51 AM
Well, the chaos covenant is also somewhat hidden.
---
"The kid is a little more important, but just a little" - Zack Fair, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core (optional answer to Angeal fan)